Home

Another Improved Player Tendencies update

This is a discussion on Another Improved Player Tendencies update within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2017, 01:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Another Improved Player Tendencies update

It looks like there was another minor update to a few teams in game in regards to player tendencies. This one looks much improved. Updated teams include:

Philadelphia 76ers
Charlotte Hornets
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder

From what I can tell, touches and shot tendencies have been updated which is a welcomed change for OKC/NY.

I’m still seeing Andre Roberson shoot way too much even when open. I’m hoping the new ACE update (Still pending release) will fix that. I’m also seeing Carmelo Anthony post up WAY TOO Much. Paul George shoots at will from 3 and it keeps Anthony from getting any touches. Despite Steven Adams having a “10” in shot tendencies from mid range, he took 3 off the Pass even guarded by a defender.

I’m also hopeful that all the other teams get a much needed cleanup before opening night as various teams need adjustments on the current rosters. Touches and Spot Up/OffScreen shots need the most work in my opinion.

Da-Czar if you see this can you comment on if/when another update will release for other teams?

Also what do you suggest for OKC? Maybe an adjustment to get Carmelo more Mid Range/3 attempts cia the playbooks will help along with upping his mid/3 shot tendencies?

Anything regarding the ACE update release to minimize Roberson hacking shots?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2017, 02:11 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Another Improved Player Tendencies update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netsfan76
It looks like there was another minor update to a few teams in game in regards to player tendencies. This one looks much improved. Updated teams include:

Philadelphia 76ers
Charlotte Hornets
New York Knicks
Oklahoma City Thunder

From what I can tell, touches and shot tendencies have been updated which is a welcomed change for OKC/NY.

I’m still seeing Andre Roberson shoot way too much even when open. I’m hoping the new ACE update (Still pending release) will fix that. I’m also seeing Carmelo Anthony post up WAY TOO Much. Paul George shoots at will from 3 and it keeps Anthony from getting any touches. Despite Steven Adams having a “10” in shot tendencies from mid range, he took 3 off the Pass even guarded by a defender.

I’m also hopeful that all the other teams get a much needed cleanup before opening night as various teams need adjustments on the current rosters. Touches and Spot Up/OffScreen shots need the most work in my opinion.

Da-Czar if you see this can you comment on if/when another update will release for other teams?

Also what do you suggest for OKC? Maybe an adjustment to get Carmelo more Mid Range/3 attempts cia the playbooks will help along with upping his mid/3 shot tendencies?

Anything regarding the ACE update release to minimize Roberson hacking shots?
Has there been a release specifically detailing what was updated for each team? (I'm asking for the 76ers personally)
Old 10-04-2017, 02:16 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyraymond23
Has there been a release specifically detailing what was updated for each team? (I'm asking for the 76ers personally)
I haven’t seen anything stated by Da-Czar or Roster team and only noticed as I played OKC/NY and it made me check all teams.

I see changes to Touches/Shot Tendencies & Spotup/Offscreen shots
Old 10-04-2017, 03:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Czar quickly mentioned a week or two ago that an ACE/Playbook/Tendency update would come out, I wonder if it did?
Old 10-04-2017, 04:37 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamAgain
Czar quickly mentioned a week or two ago that an ACE/Playbook/Tendency update would come out, I wonder if it did?
I haven’t noticed anything ACE that’s changed and from the looks of it only the teams I mentioned were updated which makes sense for OKC/NY but not for PHIL/Hornets who didn’t do anything major. I’m thinking these updates are the start of a league wide update to come as certain teams needed small updates since they’ve made more moves since the last update.

Hopefully they fix the Driving Dunk and Standing Dunk Tendencies too as they are all over the place. Otherwise the tendencies are a lot better than previous years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2017, 04:50 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netsfan76
I haven’t noticed anything ACE that’s changed and from the looks of it only the teams I mentioned were updated which makes sense for OKC/NY but not for PHIL/Hornets who didn’t do anything major. I’m thinking these updates are the start of a league wide update to come as certain teams needed small updates since they’ve made more moves since the last update.

Hopefully they fix the Driving Dunk and Standing Dunk Tendencies too as they are all over the place. Otherwise the tendencies are a lot better than previous years.
I've been waiting for the big playbook/ACE update to start MyLeague. Where Czar at. I'd like to know when that's coming down the line
Old 10-04-2017, 09:08 PM   #7
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

About a week ago, he said within the next couple of weeks.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:32 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 8

I sear they are constantly updating this game without knowing. I've seen at least three team stat updates so far. But I'm not sure how deep the rabbit hole gos. I'm so afraid of going online and getting a update that might kill my experience

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »