Home

Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List

This is a discussion on Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2017, 04:33 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List

Get rid of potential all together. Develop some system where stats of a player are what determines that player's rating. You already have that to a degree. If a high rated player barely plays, or plays poorly, he shouldn't be rewarded with a higher rating just because his potential says so. He should be penalized.
Old 10-17-2017, 05:05 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Get rid of potential all together. Develop some system where stats of a player are what determines that player's rating. You already have that to a degree. If a high rated player barely plays, or plays poorly, he shouldn't be rewarded with a higher rating just because his potential says so. He should be penalized.

The only problem is that tendencies determine stats
Old 10-17-2017, 05:42 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingelib
The only problem is that tendencies determine stats
Adaptive tendencies then? Idk. I think we can all agree the potential rating is awful and is the reason for all these high ratings years into a MyLeague. The only logical fix for this imo is to just get rid of it
Old 10-17-2017, 05:57 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Adaptive tendencies then? Idk. I think we can all agree the potential rating is awful and is the reason for all these high ratings years into a MyLeague. The only logical fix for this imo is to just get rid of it

Potential not only for best Case (over actual Rating) also for worst Case (under actual Rating) depending on the things below (more Boom/Bust or mediocre)

Potential also for the most important Tendencies ! Higher Ratings, higher Tendencies, higher Stats ! lower the same...

Better Rotations on needed Positions (including 2nd Position, not highest rated in Team (also Garbagetime when Game is early decided)

Playing Time and played Games should also have a big influence on Ratings (not for Injured Players)

Player Stats: first Games played, Games startet, Minutes played, then PPG, REB, ASSISTS, STL BLK.....)

Last edited by hubertm1; 10-17-2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:57 PM   #61
Pro

OVR: 7
Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List

My main thing is a playable G-League. With the ability to create G-League teams for those teams that don’t have one. As well as for any expansion team we create like in NHL 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2017, 01:48 AM   #62
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

many great ideas in this thread!

but simple for me: just implement all the great options from MYLEAGUE into MYGM mode...so please allow us to use custom roster/draft-class and relocate feature before starting a new MYGM...thank you

Last edited by Fredette; 10-19-2017 at 01:53 AM.
Old 10-19-2017, 12:27 PM   #63
Rookie

Add much more HEADPRESETS to the CAP System !
Old 10-20-2017, 12:29 AM   #64
Rookie

So excited to see this thread finally here!

The most notable things I can think of right now would have to be

1) improved trade/ cpu signing logic (why would the Bucks trade rashad vaughn for Luol deng??)

2) adding undrafted rookies to free agent pool

3) please let us copy players to other riders. Just like WWE 2k has download a superstar let us download a specific player so that he can take a create a player spot and we can use him in any roster we want. This would be major!!!

4) I know it’s been mentioned a lot, but Wwe 2k’s Create a wrestler system has to be the standard in the next game. It’s so amazing and detailed.

5) even if we can’t get to play g league games at least give us the team names they play for

6) another G league issue, is that there’s only about 30 guys that are listed as playing in the g league, and with 25 teams, that obviously couldn’t be true. Most of all the available players in FA should either be listed as “over seas” or be playing on a g league team.

6) let us download created teams for play outside of myleague, to use in play now modes

7) New scouting system. I know there’s generate a new storyline and all that but the ratings are to exact and I think scouting needs to have a much bigger role in the game. It would be awesome to see a college basketball type system where you can meet with the players during the season, interview, note their performances, and then get an estimated Grade rating (not specific overall)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »