Home

NBA 2K19 MyCareer Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 MyCareer Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2018, 12:29 AM   #9
Pro

dom5552's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K19 MyCareer Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippenFan
Wish My Career/Park was it's own separate game.
I couldn’t agree more. Come with 2 separate discs or sell it separately. They would be able to put more re details into both sides of the game. It’s a hell of a lot of work but I would pay for two games if I was getting more detail.

PSN: TheDom45
Old 05-21-2018, 10:57 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Let us use custom rosters in mycareer. I hate playing and certain players will not take a shot because their tendencies are wrong. Give refs personalities with their own sliders ( foul calls, techs, vision to make accurate calls) let coaches hold more weight give coaches sliders)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
'Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" - Kevin Durant.......................... Los Angeles Clippers: San Francisco 49ers: New York Yankees: New Jersey Devils: New Jersey Nets (until they moved to Brooklyn): Temple University:
Old 05-21-2018, 11:32 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleve07103
Let us use custom rosters in mycareer. I hate playing and certain players will not take a shot because their tendencies are wrong. Give refs personalities with their own sliders ( foul calls, techs, vision to make accurate calls) let coaches hold more weight give coaches sliders)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I agree 100%.

I hate 2k rosters. Always feels like players are overrated, wrong tendencies, then having to wait for those rosters so you can have a up to date 1st season is frustrating. Players don't really progress since there Potential rating is so close to current OVR.
We use to have custom rosters last gen. Once they did forced storylines, they stopped it. But with custom rosters, i would want to have custom drafts. It would give mode so much replayability. Default draft classes, only a few players can actually contribute and progress to be starters let alone stars.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2018, 03:58 AM   #12
Rookie

PippenFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom5552
I couldn’t agree more. Come with 2 separate discs or sell it separately. They would be able to put more re details into both sides of the game. It’s a hell of a lot of work but I would pay for two games if I was getting more detail.
sounds about right.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:31 PM   #13
Rookie

jackzagal's Arena

Completely separate the offline and online parts of MyPlayer/MyCareer. Give complete freedom to create the player you want OFFLINE, and make those archetype-based players a la 2kLeague for ONLINE modes like ProAm or MyPark. And please, tone that VC bull**** down... Not very optimistic, though
Old 05-23-2018, 07:37 PM   #14
Pro

kdurantmvp's Arena

OVR: 2

I like the idea of when creating your player, you get choose the player you want be modeled after.

For example, if you choose 96MJ as your player inspiration, then your max in each attribute is the same as his max(sayx99 mid range, 65 3, 99 defense) and you can earn the same badge and badge level as that player as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2018, 08:01 PM   #15
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

i agree with a lot here

my num 1 thing is make nba and park/pro am 2 diff things
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2018, 10:50 PM   #16
Pro

hesko's Arena

OVR: 5

the ability to see what the shoes you're about to wear for the game you're about to play looks like. smarter teammates. really fine tune player movement & dribbling. catch a pass and shoot an unnecessary reverse and miss a wide open layup.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »