Home

Custom color shoes broken? [emoji848]

This is a discussion on Custom color shoes broken? [emoji848] within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2017, 04:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Custom color shoes broken?

So I'm signed with Nike in MyCareer. I'm about halfway through my rookie season. Have gotten a single pair of shoes from Nike I was allowed to customize per the storyline. Just for context.

So my issue is that whenever I go out to the options menu and customize another pair of shoes, it says I can purchase and equip them in MyCareer. But when I go to try them on in Foot Locker, the shoe that shows up on his feet is a generic white 2k shoe. Not the one listed that I customized. Is this a glitch? Does the correct shoe show if u buy? Or is this somehow weirdly storyline related?

Also as an aside, is it really 10,000 VC for any custom shoe? Do I not get any reduction on the brand I signed with (Nike) at some point?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2017, 07:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Custom color shoes broken?

Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-06-2017, 08:28 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4

I was wondering the same. I went with underarmor and its the same thing. 10K for customs. Used to be 7K. That was steep too.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:52 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 0

The correct shoe shows up when you buy it, the only free custom colorway you get is the one where they make you choose from 3-5 sneakers. There's no discount at all
Old 10-06-2017, 10:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I chose the Jordan brand and had a custom colorways that I got to create of the Air Jordan 1s, then I finally got my own signature shoe and made it in my Miami Heat rookie year team color at the time... Having changed teams to San Antonio since then, the red parts of the shoe is the only reason I see that unfortunately THAT shoe is not cool to play with anymore, it appears as the generic 2K shoe instead, so I have to use that white/black/gold colorways of the Air Jordan 1s instead of the much more awesome red/white/black signature shoe that the game won't allow in the Spurs team anymore. Hope this gets fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2017, 01:39 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 1

I dont actually see my colorways available in my locker when I go to play games after designing my shoe. I haven't gotten anything saying I'm *not* wearing them though. Am I missing something?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »