Home

Old 10-06-2017, 06:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Stamina

What are your thoughts on realistic stamina levels say at the end of 1st quarter or start of the 4th quarter. Mainly for guys who play 36+ minutes a game.

Right now I usually go with this rotation for star players:

1 qtr: 12 minutes
2 qtr: 7-8 minutes (sitting first 4-5 minutes)
3 qtr: 12 minutes
4 qtr: 7-8 minutes (sitting first 4-5 minutes)

I have fatigue rate at 35 and stamina at 50 and these players will usually have around 85 stamina when they enter the 4th, and finish the game around 70-75. Also factoring that there are usually at least 2 timeouts called every quarter.

Does anyone have good experiences when players fatigue to 60 or even 50? I think I might be missing an opportunity for using bench guys with 90+ stamina in the 4th taking advantage of players who have below 75 stamina.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2017, 03:41 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Stamina

I play with fatigue at 40 and its perfect

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2017, 03:56 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: Stamina

Been playing at default and thinking about moving it up a little bit. I have not started a mygm/myleague yet just practice games and a lot of times starters stamina gets down to like 70 maybe a little lower and that is not playing guys crazy minutes or any thing and with out Progressive Fatigue that you get in those modes. I think part of that is that most games CPU will only use like 2 times instead of like 5 or so. If CPU would call time outs more often that would help but because they don't you don't get enough stops that can help players recover there stamina.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »