Home

What difficult have you been playing on?

This is a discussion on What difficult have you been playing on? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What difficulty have you been playing on?
Rookie 0 0%
Pro 9 12.00%
All star 31 41.33%
Superstar 20 26.67%
HOF 15 20.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2017, 09:16 PM   #25
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: What difficult have you been playing on?

All-Star for life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2017, 09:41 PM   #26
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttyrich
Ageed bad defense or sloppy offense should be punished ...what I don't understand is you're playing at all star...is that mode more balanced and Less CPU cheese????

Rookie is way too easy. Default is not even close to realistic ...does all star even everthing out..CPU misses more 3s but in a realistic Way..that would be refreshing..I don't mind being punished the screens and not getting back..on defense.

The other levels..they're not even settings screens to get open they just shoot like monsters.

I'd rather lose by a few points ..with realistic play than when on the unrealistic play.. are you using sliders at all???

Thanks 🍻

Sent from my SM-T800 using Operation Sports mobile app
I am not using sliders, no offense to those that do but making manual adjustments always feel like I am trying to give myself the advantage. Allstar games feel random in regards to how games play out, some games I can blow out a team other times that same team can be a struggle which is why I am enjoying allstar difficulty in the end i dont feel cheated.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:24 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
I am not using sliders, no offense to those that do but making manual adjustments always feel like I am trying to give myself the advantage. Allstar games feel random in regards to how games play out, some games I can blow out a team other times that same team can be a struggle which is why I am enjoying allstar difficulty in the end i dont feel cheated.
Bingo..that's why I'm waiting for them to fix it...I posted quite a few times.about this.. how do we know if the sliders we make are suitable.. how do I know if the 3,pt shooting slider is right. We're all adjusting to what WE feel is right to us...

Don't you think until they patch this..or tune it they should release global sliders.. so everyone can play the way it was supposed to be...download the sliders..and play and let them adjust it to the real way..because they're the makers of the game.

If I use sliders basically like you said I may feel like I'm cheating..even though we're not..but what else is there to do. I'm waiting until tip off..after that I guess I have to use sliders.. or go up difficulty level so it feels more authentic.. just don't understand why if I'm losing easily on default.. would it make sense to go UP?

Rookie too easy, default,the 3s are insane,and just feels like blow for blow. If you pride yourself on defense and can't get a fair shake because of the 3pt issue..what's the use.. it's why I want them to tune it..this game could amazing...sad a simple flaw could ruin a game...

I'm sure people who love DEFENSE yes it's challenge but it doesn't feel authentic,don't feel like I'm being rewarded for it when the CPU can magically get open and drain 3s.

I love being punished for bad defense..or getting blown by with a Superstar as long as it feels natural...just want the teams to play the way they do in real life,hard to do a strategy when they're not playing the way they play in real life.

I just want then to tune it..I don't want to adjust it manually..give me offical sliders..until it's fixed... but seems that's too much to ask for..

I guess if they make sliders they are admitting it's a serious flaw..and it's why they will address it with a patch/tune.

So you know I 100% agree with you..I cannot use sliders because I don't know the way it's supposed to be..and feels like cheating (to me).

2k give us global sliders please until you fix it. It will be an amazing game for everyone. ☄☄

Sent from my SM-T800 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by nuttyrich; 10-09-2017 at 11:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »