Home

Best/Fastest Way to Earn VC?

This is a discussion on Best/Fastest Way to Earn VC? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2017, 02:29 PM   #17
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Best/Fastest Way to Earn VC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dregos
When people are more concerned with how to earn VC rather than how to best enjoy the game...
They NBA season has not even started yet and people want to immediately be 90 plus rating.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:03 PM   #18
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by dregos
When people are more concerned with how to earn VC rather than how to best enjoy the game...
It's inherent to the progression system 2K has created over the past few iterations. But this year it does feel more challenging to earn a higher amount of VC.

Old 10-13-2017, 04:15 PM   #19
Rookie

dregos's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
It's inherent to the progression system 2K has created over the past few iterations. But this year it does feel more challenging to earn a higher amount of VC.
It's disgusting if you ask me. It used to feel like 2K would really try to please their customers by providing the best basketball experience possible. Now, the number one priority is to squeeze every last dollar from us. It's only going to get worse, because people are still going to pay... it makes me ill.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:07 PM   #20
Pro

TheDuggler's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
They NBA season has not even started yet and people want to immediately be 90 plus rating.
Forget 90, I just want to get into the mid 70s so my guy isn't slower, worse at handling and passing the ball, and a worse shooter/finisher than literally every other player on the court.
Old 10-13-2017, 05:25 PM   #21
Just started!

Man I keep hearing brothers complain about VC, hell you can have all the VC in the world but that cap breaker kills me. My player is at 88 and I played like 10 games thinking I would level to 89, only to get two attribute upgrades keeping me at 88. I was so defeated. I get literally physical ill all day thinking about getting back on for more of the same....I need a 24 hour fast. Is there a cap breaker guide so we can know how many we need for each level?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2017, 05:35 PM   #22
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuggler
Forget 90, I just want to get into the mid 70s so my guy isn't slower, worse at handling and passing the ball, and a worse shooter/finisher than literally every other player on the court.
I am only a 71 so I feel your pain, I earn my VC for the most part playing quick games 8 minute quarters.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:48 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 18

I earn a pretty large sum of VC each week doing the following:

*My Career Games 8 minute quarters

*Sponsorship VC

*A mix of playground/Pro Am Walk on

*VC through the weekly 2K show

I don’t worry to much about my rating; just going to enjoy the grind and pick up 1/2 off VC when it goes on sale (if I get tired of the grind)
Old 10-13-2017, 09:49 PM   #24
Pro

MyCareer gatorade endorsements plus park games give you a lot of VC. My friend hasn't bought VC and he's an 85 already. He just wears a gatorade shirt and they pay him to wear it and his signature shoe every game. So just play mycareer and park.

If it takes 200k to level your player my friend has already made well over 200k just by playing the game. So if I were you, I would do that

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »