Home

Are We Not Going To Address Paint Passes?

This is a discussion on Are We Not Going To Address Paint Passes? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2017, 06:49 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Are We Not Going To Address Paint Passes?

The problem is that you can just chill in the paint for literally 6-8 seconds (one thousand one, one thousand two...) Before youre in any danger of a 3 in the key call. I play pro am competitively, and this is how virtually all top teams run. 3-4 shooters while an athletic/glass bashes you inside and camps until he can get a dunk. Either that, or a pick and roll where the PG can pull from limitless at 60% clip or hit the roll man who then... You guessed it... Bashes you inside for 7 seconds before going up for a posterizer
Old 10-09-2017, 07:04 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMattyT
The problem is that you can just chill in the paint for literally 6-8 seconds (one thousand one, one thousand two...) Before youre in any danger of a 3 in the key call. I play pro am competitively, and this is how virtually all top teams run. 3-4 shooters while an athletic/glass bashes you inside and camps until he can get a dunk. Either that, or a pick and roll where the PG can pull from limitless at 60% clip or hit the roll man who then... You guessed it... Bashes you inside for 7 seconds before going up for a posterizer

Exactly. Don't know what mode people are playing online that is avoiding this issue but if jeebs or anyone else wants to let me know hit me up? I've played pro am, park, my team and play now online. What are yall doing to avoid this cheese.... have no idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2017, 12:31 PM   #11
Rookie

They aren't, they're playing Playing Now Online or pick-up or something that doesn't really see this crazy meta of one big guy + 4 sharps that has now come to dominate Pro-Am.

The best way to stop the big guy from grabbing boards is to not box out and not to go for the rebound, just keep your hands up and wait. Took quite a few games against these kinds of teams to figure that one out.

If you can stop the offensive rebounds (which will take 3 of your teammates, leave your two guards on the perimeter just in case) then you'll likely stop down the teams that' don't shoot 60%+ off the dribble 3s.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »