Home

Michael Jordan isn't on All Time Wizards ...

This is a discussion on Michael Jordan isn't on All Time Wizards ... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2017, 06:16 PM   #33
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Michael Jordan isn't on All Time Wizards ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
What??????

Nothing he did in a Bulls jersey should effect his chances of making another team’s All-Time roster. That’s silly.

Dominque isn’t playing for the All-Time Spurs, Ewing isn’t on the All-Time Sonics, Hakeem isn’t in the All-Time Raptors, Vince Carter isn’t an All-Time Grizzly, Iverson isn’t an All-Time Piston, Nash isn’t an All-Time Laker.. you see the trend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess I get it. Now. Thanks for setting me straight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2017, 06:31 PM   #34
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Michael Jordan isn't on All Time Wizards ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
I disagree. The best player in the game, in history, regardless of playing for a bad team should have been on the roster. If he was 55 years old he should have been there with 2 points a game. He honestly deserves it. I would have put him in the mid to low 80's on The Wiz. Ratings wise, he SHOULD be there regardless.
I'm sure MJ has full control of where he is in regards to 2k. MJ can hold a grudge and the fact that he and the Wiz had a nasty fallout where MJ was denied ownership when he thought it was a given more than likely led to MJ not wanting to be associated with the franchise digitally.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »