Home

LEFT FOOT DURABILITY GLITCHED

This is a discussion on LEFT FOOT DURABILITY GLITCHED within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2017, 06:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
LEFT FOOT DURABILITY GLITCHED

IIRC there was supposed to be a roster update the fixed this issue (every player has a left foot durability of below 12) but I haven't seen this take into effect yet.

Also you can not edit this attribute on it's own. The only way to update it is to update the whole row of durability for a player (which for some reason adds to their overall when done this way) and then re-adjust all the other durability sliders back to there original value. I definitely don't have time to do that for ever player on the roster.

I've been waiting for this to be fixed so I can finally start a franchise mode (still undecided on mygm or myleague).

Any word on when this issue will be fixed? As of right now every player is Yao Ming or Greg Oden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2017, 06:59 PM   #2
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: LEFT FOOT DURABILITY GLITCHED

This glitch has been fixed? I started a new MYGM, after 20 games (I played them all) i just had 1 injury (no left ankle injury) ...System: PS4
Old 10-10-2017, 08:55 PM   #3
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka_EM_JAY
IIRC there was supposed to be a roster update the fixed this issue (every player has a left foot durability of below 12) but I haven't seen this take into effect yet.

Also you can not edit this attribute on it's own. The only way to update it is to update the whole row of durability for a player (which for some reason adds to their overall when done this way) and then re-adjust all the other durability sliders back to there original value. I definitely don't have time to do that for ever player on the roster.

I've been waiting for this to be fixed so I can finally start a franchise mode (still undecided on mygm or myleague).

Any word on when this issue will be fixed? As of right now every player is Yao Ming or Greg Oden.
It was explained to me by the devs that the left foot durability was just a display issue on that screen, the players don't actually have a durability below 12. I've confirmed this myself. You can still edit it via quick edit, too, you just won't be able to track what value you have it set to unless you go into that player's edit screen->Attributes to see what the actual value is.

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here
Old 10-11-2017, 02:23 AM   #4
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMage
It was explained to me by the devs that the left foot durability was just a display issue on that screen, the players don't actually have a durability below 12. I've confirmed this myself. You can still edit it via quick edit, too, you just won't be able to track what value you have it set to unless you go into that player's edit screen->Attributes to see what the actual value is.
So far it has not been a display issue only, because I had 4 ankle injuries in just one game 10 days ago. After that I stopped playing. We just need a confirmation that maybe NOW it's only a display issue, after something has been done to address it. If nothing has been done the glitch is there, both on display and in game. A lot of people are not playing the game (MyLeague) because of this, and that includes myself.

Any clarification info would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:42 AM   #5
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
So far it has not been a display issue only, because I had 4 ankle injuries in just one game 10 days ago. After that I stopped playing. We just need a confirmation that maybe NOW it's only a display issue, after something has been done to address it. If nothing has been done the glitch is there, both on display and in game. A lot of people are not playing the game (MyLeague) because of this, and that includes myself.

Any clarification info would be appreciated.
Thanks.
That was a separate issue having to do with physics that they claimed they fixed just a couple days ago. I used to see those ankle injuries every game, now I hardly see them at all.

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here

Last edited by SonicMage; 10-11-2017 at 02:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2017, 03:26 AM   #6
Pro

Cesco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMage
That was a separate issue having to do with physics that they claimed they fixed just a couple days ago. I used to see those ankle injuries every game, now I hardly see them at all.
Ok thank you! I'll try and start a MyLeague now.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:22 AM   #7
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredette
This glitch has been fixed? I started a new MYGM, after 20 games (I played them all) i just had 1 injury (no left ankle injury) ...System: PS4
I'm on PS4 as well, but playing MyLeague. I'm using the Pelicans and I'm at December 1st in. I've played eight full games, and intervened in another six games (mostly playing either the entire 4th Quarter or the final 4-5 minutes) and played games I've only seem and three total injuries, two for the CPU and one for me. Mine was in my last game, Boogie went down with a severe right ankle sprain and will be out 4-6 weeks.

I do see the left foot glitch on all of the players, but as far as I can tell it doesn't have a big negative effect on played or simmed games *knocks on wood. I have durability at 70 and injuries at 25, I was actually thinking about adjusting them just a few moments before Boogie went down because I actually want to see injuries. It's pretty rare for an NBA player to play a full 82 games and in the past I've had to come up with ways to manually create injuries because they were so much of a non-factor. If they change anything, I hope they don't go back to how it has been in the past.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 10-12-2017, 02:29 AM   #8
Pro

Cesco's Arena

I started a MyLeague with sliders on HOF default. We'll see what happens. Usually I play all games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »