Home

NBA 2K18 Patch #4 Available Now on PS4, Soon For PC, Xbox One & Switch - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Patch #4 Available Now on PS4, Soon For PC, Xbox One & Switch - Patch Notes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2017, 02:15 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Patch #4 Available Now on 4, Soon For PC, Xbox One & Switch - Patch No

so all these teams that come out with new jersey’s during the Holiday won’t even be able to be accessed by people who have already started a MyGM/MyLeague??? same with shoes, this patch is adding 5 shoes and only 1 pair (the BBB’s) which he barely even plays in himself are the only ones being added?

i hope Live makes a huge improvement by next year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2017, 02:16 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K18 Patch #4 Available Now on PS4, Soon For PC, Xbox One & Switch - Patch No

Went to “my closet” and pro am accessories still don’t work. I also can’t see the shoes I purchased prior to the patch.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:17 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K18 Patch #4 Available Now on PS4, Soon For PC, Xbox One & Switch - Patch No

I miss the days when we could use a code in myleague(association or w.e. it used to be called) to add jerseys etc.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:19 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 7

Bah, I'm done....selling this.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2017, 02:20 PM   #29
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1

Keep getting "purchase failed" when trying to buy one of the new facial hairs
Old 10-12-2017, 02:22 PM   #30
Banned

When a team quits out of a Pro-Am game, the remaining team will no longer obtain the badge progress and progress of the team that quit out.

So if I understand this correctly, you are penalizing me for the other team quitting early? Why not just end the game then? This shhhh don't make any sense.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:22 PM   #31
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Looks like a solid patch. Minus a few items, it looks like they mostly left the gameplay alone. Good.

Also, we can we chill with all the "We're beta tester!" comments and whining??? As far as I'm concern, "incomplete" games and patches is the norm nowadays. And plus...I don't care if you give me the cliche comment about consumers shouldn't pay $60 for an incomplete game, because I will counter with the statement that no video game is perfect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2017, 02:23 PM   #32
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Was hoping for updated player portraits and fixing the shot clock to include tenths of seconds (why they took this out makes no sense) and got neither. Damn.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »