Home

Stat issue in my league

This is a discussion on Stat issue in my league within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2017, 05:36 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Stat issue in my league

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Have you tried creating a 2nd save and simming ahead a little bit just to see if it corrects itself? I'm not saying that it will. I've never had that happened to me (*knocks on wood) but just trying to come up with things to try.
So sim ahead and cut auto save off? I might try that
Old 10-19-2017, 05:52 PM   #10
Rookie

Didn't work and I am pissed. This will throw stats off even if only 8 games in and I wasted 2 days setting up league for a bug that wasn't there to pop up
Old 10-19-2017, 05:59 PM   #11
Rookie

Still bugged. Ugh! I refuse to start over and I can't sticky this and wait for another patch
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7913.JPG (443.2 KB, 116 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2017, 06:13 PM   #12
Rookie

Booker was never traded, so it has wrong team info

And it's PPG Avg is off is you look at recent game vs career stats.

It's a huge bug
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7914.JPG (442.8 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7915.JPG (464.7 KB, 109 views)
Old 10-19-2017, 07:21 PM   #13
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Wow this sucks. I just simmed a MyLeague today, to see how screwed up sim stats are since its a yearly issue with this game. Wish I would have checked deeper into players stats, to see what they looked liked. I mainly just focused on what team stats looked liked.

I dont know if you use the auto save feature, but thru the yrs, I have learned not to use the auto save feature at all, whether its NBA2k or MLBTS, as I just dont trust it with either of the 2 games I play, as I have had both games screw up using it, quite a few yrs back, so I alwasy turn it off.

I have also learned its best to keep a extra save, just in case of something weird happening. Every few days, I update the extra save.

I know you dont want to hear this, but it may just be some weird glitch, that doesnt happen every single time. So if you start over, and make sure to have a extra save, it may never happen again to you.

Curious to see if anyone else has this happen to them, that way we would know for sure its a major issue, and something they better fix in a patch, otherwise their is going to be a lot of ticked off MyLeague guys, including myself if its definitely a issue that effects everyones MyLeague and/ or MyGM. If it just happens to be a random issue, that cant be replicated, it will be hard for them to know what the problem is.

This is just my guess,Im no game programmer, but if you were using Auto Save, I got a feeling thats where the issue is at thats causing the glitch. If thats not the case and you had auto save off, I have not a clue what could have caused it.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 10-19-2017, 09:08 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Wow this sucks. I just simmed a MyLeague today, to see how screwed up sim stats are since its a yearly issue with this game. Wish I would have checked deeper into players stats, to see what they looked liked. I mainly just focused on what team stats looked liked.

I dont know if you use the auto save feature, but thru the yrs, I have learned not to use the auto save feature at all, whether its NBA2k or MLBTS, as I just dont trust it with either of the 2 games I play, as I have had both games screw up using it, quite a few yrs back, so I alwasy turn it off.

I have also learned its best to keep a extra save, just in case of something weird happening. Every few days, I update the extra save.

I know you dont want to hear this, but it may just be some weird glitch, that doesnt happen every single time. So if you start over, and make sure to have a extra save, it may never happen again to you.

Curious to see if anyone else has this happen to them, that way we would know for sure its a major issue, and something they better fix in a patch, otherwise their is going to be a lot of ticked off MyLeague guys, including myself if its definitely a issue that effects everyones MyLeague and/ or MyGM. If it just happens to be a random issue, that cant be replicated, it will be hard for them to know what the problem is.

This is just my guess,Im no game programmer, but if you were using Auto Save, I got a feeling thats where the issue is at thats causing the glitch. If thats not the case and you had auto save off, I have not a clue what could have caused it.
Thank you! I did have auto save on, but before the patch I didn't have a problem in the other league and I had gotten all the way to December, but at worst case scenario just some guys have lost stats for eight games which is not the worst but it still sucks. Now I will make sure to not autosave though, so thank you for your response
Old 10-20-2017, 02:32 PM   #15
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballGHS
Thank you! I did have auto save on, but before the patch I didn't have a problem in the other league and I had gotten all the way to December, but at worst case scenario just some guys have lost stats for eight games which is not the worst but it still sucks. Now I will make sure to not autosave though, so thank you for your response

No problem,I would put it in the bugs and glitch thread, the devs do need to know there is a issue.

Ive just learned over the yrs, to never use that feature. I have had it ruin a Association of mine before in NBA2k, and I have had the auto save ruin a franchise of mine with MLBTS several yrs ago, so I always make sure to shut it off, as I just dont trust it, not screwing up something.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2017, 04:24 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
No problem,I would put it in the bugs and glitch thread, the devs do need to know there is a issue.

Ive just learned over the yrs, to never use that feature. I have had it ruin a Association of mine before in NBA2k, and I have had the auto save ruin a franchise of mine with MLBTS several yrs ago, so I always make sure to shut it off, as I just dont trust it, not screwing up something.
I haven't played because I am kind of bummed about it, but I did cut auto save off, so I appreciate the heads up. I did post it in the bug thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »