Home

What did the latest update do?

This is a discussion on What did the latest update do? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2017, 07:21 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: What did the latest update do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I have to laugh at this post. You know what the problem with telling the user is. This same attitude that's goes on around here. That's why video game makers basically lie to keep you happy and in a great experience. It was just released a few months ago. That in NBA Jam there was rubber band code for when you played with Bulls vs Pistons lol. Users couldn't handle the truth.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Mike Wang has said that their is no stealth changes, he's also said that the 'comeback code' doesn't exist and your saying gamemakers lie to keep people happy, which side of this argument are you supposed to be on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2017, 08:42 PM   #66
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalEvent97
Mike Wang has said that their is no stealth changes, he's also said that the 'comeback code' doesn't exist and your saying gamemakers lie to keep people happy, which side of this argument are you supposed to be on?
I'm not saying there is a secret code. But I'm also not stupid. You can't have complete transparency with threads and tweets that get posted out there. All I'm saying is enjoy the game.

Old 10-27-2017, 07:41 AM   #67
Banned

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k13.html

Glitch that needs to be patched
Old 10-27-2017, 10:13 AM   #68
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
Well it's 2k's fault for not addressing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If they tell you nothing is changed, and you have a bad game, are you going to be on here posting an "X is broken" thread? That's what's happening.

What's there to address? They could say the update was to change someone's weight 1 lbs, and add flourescent green kyries. As soon as someone bricks a 3 they swear they should hit, suddenly this thread pops up.

I don't agree with Jeebs, I don't think there's a lot of stealth stuff going on we aren't made privy to. I think there's nothing really being touched through updates right, but the user base needs a reason to blame a bad game on.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight
Old 10-27-2017, 11:49 AM   #69
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolenceFight
If they tell you nothing is changed, and you have a bad game, are you going to be on here posting an "X is broken" thread? That's what's happening.

What's there to address? They could say the update was to change someone's weight 1 lbs, and add flourescent green kyries. As soon as someone bricks a 3 they swear they should hit, suddenly this thread pops up.

I don't agree with Jeebs, I don't think there's a lot of stealth stuff going on we aren't made privy to. I think there's nothing really being touched through updates right, but the user base needs a reason to blame a bad game on.

I agree. Minus the shooting percentages/tuning, it still feels like the same game from a gameplay perspective.
Old 10-27-2017, 06:55 PM   #70
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Does ball handling feel different today ?
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-27-2017, 08:53 PM   #71
Rookie

I haven’t seen any ratings changes or even accessories yet, @2KStauff is usually pretty on top of things but this year not much happening with roster updates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2017, 09:00 PM   #72
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolenceFight

Oh wait, my post wasn't saying something has changed. Or anything was stealthily. What I was trying to say. There are things are going on in the background. There has to be for the game to work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »