Home

PC VERSION IS THE ANSWER !

This is a discussion on PC VERSION IS THE ANSWER ! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2017, 04:55 PM   #17
All Star

OVR: 49
Re: PC VERSION IS THE ANSWER !

i have decided to go back to pc after getting the news there will be no fix for custom court issue till 2k19.
Old 10-26-2017, 05:29 PM   #18
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

OVR: 0

Everybody posting around this forum about the PC version is torturing me lol! I’ve wanted 2K on PC forever now but I just haven’t been able to afford it. Especially now that I’m trying to pay for college. Maybe I’ll try and sell a bunch of my belongings?
Old 10-26-2017, 10:19 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 3

I've been thinking about doing this for soo long. I have the PC to easily handle it, but I just like the couch potato feeling when playing console. I could set up my PC with an actual TV and get a gaming controller maybe? But IDK, 2k is making it harder and harder to not just go this route.
Old 10-27-2017, 12:52 AM   #20
Rookie

garypayton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kCharles
I've been thinking about doing this for soo long. I have the PC to easily handle it, but I just like the couch potato feeling when playing console. I could set up my PC with an actual TV and get a gaming controller maybe? But IDK, 2k is making it harder and harder to not just go this route.
If you are on xbox just use the same controller.

After I gave back the game to my friend i tried to play on xbox one again. but once you get into modding you cannot go back. My pc is strong enough to run the game (i7 3770, 12 gb ram) the problem is my graphic card, nvidia 640, runs the game at 35-40 fps. I will buy a new card soon and that's it, bye bye console.

There are many tutorials on the tube to build a 300-400 dollars gaming pc that will run the game at 1080 60 fps.
I'm not saying it's cheap but it's affordable.
Old 10-27-2017, 06:36 AM   #21
MVP

jk31's Arena

given that Most games are much cheaper on pc (i havent payed more than 30€ for a PC game in years, including preordering some games like gta v or witcher 3) and you dont have to pay money to Sony or Microsoft for online Services, you end up saving money in the Long run by getting a decent PC instead of a Console.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2017, 01:17 AM   #22
Rookie

Sitew33's Arena

I've made the change and for and offline user this is heaven. It took me about 3 days to get the hang of applying the mods but once you get the hang of it things go smoothly. The mods are awesome and they are on top of roster changes especially hairstyles. My PS4 has become a stranger to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »