Home

Taking Custom Shirt Requests - I'll Make Them For You

This is a discussion on Taking Custom Shirt Requests - I'll Make Them For You within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2017, 07:33 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Taking Custom Shirt Requests - I'll Make Them For You

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwntrl
Yessir! Willing to wait until you get a PS4 for this!

Have the ps4 pro already. Just got nba2k18 for xbox one x. Also just had a baby so I dont think my wife would let me sleep inside anymore if I bought nba2k18 for ps4 and xbox lol.

Going to try and borrow it from someone. My neighbors kid has it but I dont know how socially acceptable it is for a 30 yr old man to come ring the door bell and ask to borrow their 9 yr old sons video games
Old 11-14-2017, 09:54 PM   #18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
Those top 2 look great! So I guess ill be the first Can i get a gray Iowa State football jersey for Xbox? Either #5 for Lazard or #12 without a NOB
Okay I finished this one.. I have 3 shirts submitted for vote right now. 1 of them being the one from Skywalker that needed to be on PS4. Problem is 2k literally thought about this 0% because we cant delete shirts that are up for vote. As well as only being able to have 3 at a time... 100 votes, 3 at a time, 0 deleting. Someone should be fired twice for this. So I emailed their tech support to see if theyll update this and in the meantime yours is queued to go up for vote next.

This one was actually pretty hard because theres literally 0 good pictures on the internet so I had to make do with what was available. I probably will tinkering with it a tad I think I will find a better images of the jerseys shoulder pads and just crop the rest of the photo out and remove the background that way the shoulders dont look like a solid tshirt. but this is pretty much it right here.

Old 11-14-2017, 10:28 PM   #19
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrProFL
Okay I finished this one.. I have 3 shirts submitted for vote right now. 1 of them being the one from Skywalker that needed to be on PS4. Problem is 2k literally thought about this 0% because we cant delete shirts that are up for vote. As well as only being able to have 3 at a time... 100 votes, 3 at a time, 0 deleting. Someone should be fired twice for this. So I emailed their tech support to see if theyll update this and in the meantime yours is queued to go up for vote next.

This one was actually pretty hard because theres literally 0 good pictures on the internet so I had to make do with what was available. I probably will tinkering with it a tad I think I will find a better images of the jerseys shoulder pads and just crop the rest of the photo out and remove the background that way the shoulders dont look like a solid tshirt. but this is pretty much it right here.

Thats again man! Definitely agree it's pretty difficult without any solid pictures to reference, but even with that it still looks great!
Old 11-15-2017, 12:13 AM   #20
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Hey, how are you pulling Homage NBA JAM source images? Could you do the Sonics shirt they did with Kemp & Payton?

Edit: nevermind. Your design is different.

https://www.homage.com/products/nba-jam-orlando-magic : source for what I'm talking about.

Last edited by Tengo Juego; 11-15-2017 at 12:16 AM.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:22 AM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Hey, how are you pulling Homage NBA JAM source images? Could you do the Sonics shirt they did with Kemp & Payton?

https://www.homage.com/products/nba-jam-orlando-magic : source for what I'm talking about.
Yeah I saw that and didn't like the cartoon look of the players.

I got the HEX code for the magic blue in the 90s. Then I just made 1024x1024 square in photoshop and filled it with the blue. I made it a gradient fill instead or opaque and added a white level in the middle of the two blues to give it that vintage t-shirt faded look.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2017, 04:53 PM   #22
Rookie

DellyTrey23's Arena

Can you transparent these images and put the first one on the front and the tattoo on the back? Any color of the t-shirt will do just whatever blends best with the images.

YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXl...i7bs4X-gc07nmA
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Delly_Trey
Old 11-15-2017, 04:57 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego

Lmao I'm not going to lie .. I clicked that link ... and purchased that t shirt for myself.

Thanks my man.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:25 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DellyTrey23
Can you transparent these images and put the first one on the front and the tattoo on the back? Any color of the t-shirt will do just whatever blends best with the images.

Here are the two images with backgrounds removed so they are fully transparent.

Unfortunately on Xbox right now I have all 3 slots up for voting so I cant add anything else yet. I did talk to 2K support today and I told that if they dont let you do more than 3 they should at least just let us create the design and save it in a queue basically so when one of the current 3 passes the vote or is removed (I think theres a time frame where they get removed if they dont have 100 votes) then the next one up automatically goes into vote and is ready to go. Cause with the way it is now... I cant even make another design.... thats so dumb.
Attached Images
File Type: png Picture2.png (280.5 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg Picture1.jpg (69.9 KB, 69 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »