Home

Dunks/contact dunks

This is a discussion on Dunks/contact dunks within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2017, 10:26 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Dunks/contact dunks

Shout out to 2k for the new animations and how much better they are this year. I was just watching the 2ktv section on it, and feel as though they deserve credit for getting those new dudes in and overhauling loads of those animations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2017, 11:13 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Dunks/contact dunks

I concur. The dunks by and large look pretty great this year. The motion capture talent did a very good job of capturing some signature dunk styles as well. As an example, for the first time in my memory, Vince Carter's signature 360 actually looks like Vince Carter's signature 360 (clockwise, two-hands to one-hand). On top of motion capture talent being able to dunk well, they also need to be able to emulate well, too. They succeeded on that front.

Also, nice to see Doug Anderson back on board with 2K. Hands down the filthiest high school dunker I've ever seen with my own two eyes. Wreaked havoc at Kalamazoo Central, continued at Mott Community, and brought the pain at Detroit Mercy. Dude had a great run all things considered.

2K clip on dunking starts around 10:35:

Edit: Also chuckled at Jeff Remmington's notion that he doesn't dunk like LeBron but rather LeBron dunks like him.

Last edited by VDusen04; 11-24-2017 at 11:27 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »