Home

Does 2K update the hairstyles throughout the season?

This is a discussion on Does 2K update the hairstyles throughout the season? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2017, 01:06 PM   #1
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Does 2K update the hairstyles throughout the season?

Just wondering. Lot of guys got some new styles... Ball needs a hair cut for one...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2017, 01:21 PM   #2
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Does 2K update the hairstyles throughout the season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Just wondering. Lot of guys got some new styles... Ball needs a hair cut for one...
As much as I'd like that. Ball would need another scan. They've only updated hairs cuts once. I remember it was the center on the Wizards. He had the little mo hawk. Besides that. They have never changes a player after release.
Old 12-13-2017, 04:16 PM   #3
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
As much as I'd like that. Ball would need another scan. They've only updated hairs cuts once. I remember it was the center on the Wizards. He had the little mo hawk. Besides that. They have never changes a player after release.
A bit disappointing. Oh well. Faces still look good "cept for the legends of course" Glad they did fix Jordan a bit. I played NBA 2k13 yesterday, sadly he still looks better on past gen...
Old 12-13-2017, 04:32 PM   #4
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
They updated Rose a few years ago as well but 2k rarely updates players
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:45 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
A bit disappointing. Oh well. Faces still look good "cept for the legends of course" Glad they did fix Jordan a bit. I played NBA 2k13 yesterday, sadly he still looks better on past gen...
im with you in this one. 2k really need to make some drastic change in order for this game to be more exciting again. it became boring as the day pass by with the same thing. like really there is nothing here to look forward to. i dont even put players in the game without their own facescan it irks me seeing them. if only moders can find a way to access the 2kshare this issue will be resolve.

2k really need to update this players, let the next patch to be focused in artworks heavy. the game run smooth now there is literally nothing to change in the gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2017, 11:42 AM   #6
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom911e
im with you in this one. 2k really need to make some drastic change in order for this game to be more exciting again. it became boring as the day pass by with the same thing. like really there is nothing here to look forward to. i dont even put players in the game without their own facescan it irks me seeing them. if only moders can find a way to access the 2kshare this issue will be resolve.

2k really need to update this players, let the next patch to be focused in artworks heavy. the game run smooth now there is literally nothing to change in the gameplay.
right on....Being able to modify faces would be great even for current rosters. Let us change eye color or hair on the fly. And let us have some real in depth full face access and maybe we can do a better job at updating the legends than 2k has.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2017, 01:15 PM   #7
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

There is no excuse for them not to do this, especially when their competition is making ever effort to please their fans by updating faces and hair styles constantly, PC get moded on the regular by users so 2k needs to step up, every edge the give to Live will eventually come back to bite them in the you know what.

Last edited by coolcras7; 12-15-2017 at 05:00 PM.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:31 PM   #8
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
There is no excuse for them not to do this, especially when their competition is making ever effort to please their fans by updating faces and hair styles constantly, PC get moded on the regular by users so 2k needs to step up, every edge the give to Live will eventually come back to bit them in the you know what.
Unfortunately microtransactions seem to be their priority over this kind of thing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »