Home

Patch 8 out on PS4

This is a discussion on Patch 8 out on PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2017, 12:47 PM   #57
Rookie

johnjimmy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Patch 8 out on PS4

wish they would fix in my career, not being able to guard your position, the constant changing of the starting lineups
Old 12-24-2017, 11:04 PM   #58
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
After patch 1.08 defense and Fouls Sliders don't appear inside MyLeague.

Man you got to be kidding, I was hoping to start a MyLeague up now, and now we have no defense and fouls sliders in ML. This game seems to get worse with each freaking patch they put out. I hadnt played in a week or so, but was thinking about firing it up, again hoping this patch fix some things, but sounds like its made the game even worse. On release this game had so much promise. I really hope EA gets their act together with Live, as I have had just about enough of NBA2k's BS, with the lack of effort they show offline Association mode, once games released, all they concern themselves with is online play. And with this whole Esports stuff, it bound to get worse with offline Association mode

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 12-25-2017, 01:34 AM   #59
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Patch 8 out on PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Man you got to be kidding, I was hoping to start a MyLeague up now, and now we have no defense and fouls sliders in ML. This game seems to get worse with each freaking patch they put out. I hadnt played in a week or so, but was thinking about firing it up, again hoping this patch fix some things, but sounds like its made the game even worse. On release this game had so much promise. I really hope EA gets their act together with Live, as I have had just about enough of NBA2k's BS, with the lack of effort they show offline Association mode, once games released, all they concern themselves with is online play. And with this whole Esports stuff, it bound to get worse with offline Association mode

lol these kinds of comments drive me nuts. EA has an awful offline mode and did they implement every facet of the CBA like 2K did? Gimme a break dude. You can be mad at the gameplay tweaks but this is just entitled ridiculousness.
Old 12-25-2017, 01:08 PM   #60
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

So every time I change my original SF myplayer’s clothes it changes my new center’s clothes . Not a big deal right ? Only problem is my SF is signed to a Jordan shoe deal while my center is with Adidas ! Smh come on 2k bout to lose my shoe deal and miss out on VC.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 12-25-2017, 09:46 PM   #61
Pro

sudanmalkovich's Arena

why no patch note
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2017, 10:39 PM   #62
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

I went back to nba 2k16. Too bad it goes offline in 4 days.
Old 12-26-2017, 04:35 AM   #63
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
lol these kinds of comments drive me nuts. EA has an awful offline mode and did they implement every facet of the CBA like 2K did? Gimme a break dude. You can be mad at the gameplay tweaks but this is just entitled ridiculousness.

Do you struggle to read? I never said Live was good, which is why I said I hope EA one day gets their act together, as of now, they are clearly still several yrs behind NBA2k.
I never said nothing bad about about the Association either, yes the depth of it is great from the aspect of the CBA that is, other than now it seem we have no defense slider according to that other poster.

The constant tweaks and patches, have ruined what was very solid gameplay that we had on day 1. Outside of lack of shooting fouls on 3pt attempts, and lack of non shooting fouls, the gameplay on day 1 was the best its ever been.
The little by little all the online whiners started crying, and sure enough once again, the devs started messing with things, and now the game isnt nearly as good as it was gameplay wise on day 1.

Plus 8 patches in, and the CPU still hardly calls timeouts, unless, you use advanced rotations, but if you use it, then the CPU doesnt manage players in foul trouble, so a player may foul out, in the 1st half, Ive seen the CPU have a player foul out, early in the 3rd qtr.

So yeah, people who play offline against the CPU have every right, to be pissed off. I could have overlooked some of it, but 8 patches in, and they wont fix those 2 issues for the offline players, and on top of that, make the gameplay worse, and you think we should be happy because they added in the new CBA. You got to be kidding me,smh

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

Last edited by CaseIH; 12-26-2017 at 04:37 AM.
Old 12-26-2017, 12:44 PM   #64
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Do you struggle to read? I never said Live was good, which is why I said I hope EA one day gets their act together, as of now, they are clearly still several yrs behind NBA2k.
I never said nothing bad about about the Association either, yes the depth of it is great from the aspect of the CBA that is, other than now it seem we have no defense slider according to that other poster.

The constant tweaks and patches, have ruined what was very solid gameplay that we had on day 1. Outside of lack of shooting fouls on 3pt attempts, and lack of non shooting fouls, the gameplay on day 1 was the best its ever been.
The little by little all the online whiners started crying, and sure enough once again, the devs started messing with things, and now the game isnt nearly as good as it was gameplay wise on day 1.

Plus 8 patches in, and the CPU still hardly calls timeouts, unless, you use advanced rotations, but if you use it, then the CPU doesnt manage players in foul trouble, so a player may foul out, in the 1st half, Ive seen the CPU have a player foul out, early in the 3rd qtr.

So yeah, people who play offline against the CPU have every right, to be pissed off. I could have overlooked some of it, but 8 patches in, and they wont fix those 2 issues for the offline players, and on top of that, make the gameplay worse, and you think we should be happy because they added in the new CBA. You got to be kidding me,smh

Nah. Not saying you have to be happy about everything. But pretending the dev team is lazy, or that they don’t care is stupid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »