Home

NBA 2K18 Roster Update Details (1-31)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Roster Update Details (1-31) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2018, 11:09 AM   #81
Pro

sudanmalkovich's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Roster Update Details (1-31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
Three days later and still processing the feels, carrying on about me like a petulant child.
Subbing all day, talking about concepts like "respect". Okay Donald.

Attempt to provide something of value for us to "use". You know, since it's so easy a casual can do it. Talk is cheap.
means you've been that annoying. sport.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2018, 04:12 PM   #82
Pro

Quote:
Three days later and still processing the feels, carrying on about me like a petulant child.
Subbing all day, talking about concepts like "respect". Okay Donald.

Attempt to provide something of value for us to "use". You know, since it's so easy a casual can do it. Talk is cheap.
I'll bite then... How does throwing in cheap jabs in every post contribute anything to the thread? You say talk is cheap and you know the formulas, but has that been proven by 2K? Have they publicly backed you? If not, despite your efforts and diligence, it's just like everyone else around here spouting a glorified opinion.

Just like you, I am very analytical and I'm curious what deciphering 2K's roster changes and other people opinions in such a distasteful way accomplishes. At the end of the day we all want the same thing; the best roster possible with accurate updates throughout the season.

Most importantly, if you are the roster maestro, do you have one I can download for 2K18? I have a good time with the default roster and if there is a holy grail, I'd really like to try it.

Last edited by Nevertheles109; 02-07-2018 at 04:21 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:31 PM   #83
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
I mean, you guys can say what you want about Rashidi, but the guy knows what he’s talking about when it comes to NBA stats, ratings and the 2K rating formula.

The way he goes about it may annoy some, but the guy knows what he’s talking about and has for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Very true. But he doesn’t need to always be a jerk lol. Basically every thread he’s in devolves into him berating people for disagreeing with him. Just care less, dude.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:27 AM   #84
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Basically every thread he’s in devolves into him berating people for disagreeing with him.
Man, you're right, just look at these examples of Rashidi taking over the topic and berating others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Obviously your never wrong, as you constantly argue your view point with whoever disagrees with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudanmalkovich
well.. since he was talking his language so... I don't even wanna know what he was talkin.
and whatever the hell that Dec 9th means lol. hell, he has nothing to do with this 2k roster anyway.
Quote:
that means go to 2k's office and beg for a job. smart aleck.
Quote:
Nope your just a guy that needs the internet to mke yourself feel better about yourself so it seems, since you feel the need to argue with the majority of people, on here, if there opinion is differing from your thought. Because you think your the only one who knows anything.

People like you, must have a sorry life, that they need to spend time on a sports gaming forum, telling people they are wrong, and going around correcting people. I dont know, maybe you got pick on as a kid, so you need this to help your self esteem. Where I come from, you acted like you do on here with your smart mouth comments , you would be needing dental work.

TO the OS mods, If this rant, went to far, I apologize, and you can delete it, or ban me, I get it. But its this guy, argues with people, just to argue, , even if it has nothing to do with being right or wrong, and its just a opinion of someone, if it differs with his opinion, he feels he needs to prove he know more. Normally would just drop it, and move on, but after seeing him mouth off to others besides, me, it just set me off
Quote:
jesus, this guy's cringe-fest. so passionate for nothing.
Quote:
Yep, and as long as you keep replying, typically I dont take the bait and argue with those type of people on the internet, because there isnt anything you can do about it, arguing over the internet, but I had a real crappy day, and let him win, by arguing online
Quote:
socially awkward buttinski with some nba stats, heh.
better beg for a job at 2k then. maybe this is his way of doing it.
Quote:
Anyone who can read, has the ability to write down stats, even a casual fan can do that
Oh wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
I'll bite then... How does throwing in cheap jabs in every post contribute anything to the thread?
Your guess is as good as mine.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters

Last edited by Real2KInsider; 02-08-2018 at 02:04 AM.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:25 AM   #85
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

NBA 2K18 Roster Update Details (1-31)

Quote:
Man, you're right, just look at these examples of Rashidi taking over the topic and berating others.

Oh wait.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Meh. Nevermind, I’m not really in the mood for a discussion. Feel how you wanna feel bro. I don’t really care. Have a good one.

Last edited by GoDucks1224; 02-08-2018 at 03:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »