Home

Game playing too fast after patch 1.10

This is a discussion on Game playing too fast after patch 1.10 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2018, 09:17 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Game playing too fast after patch 1.10

I know what you mean OP. It's bad experience as the game sometimes getting faster sometimes getting slower or sometimes as it should and those are all because of 2K servers and because of they are bad this affects and breaks all game experience on both online/offline all over. Everyone in the game either starts running around like crazy they move all the time a to b or sometimes they are glued to the court or sometimes normal as it should(which is fantastic).

I hope somehow someway 2k gets this gone and done it right; but this has been like that since we've been all server based with the current gen consoles.
Old 02-08-2018, 07:07 PM   #10
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Just played part of a game and wow, I can see what the OP is saying. Its really all over the place, as 1 person said and sporadic. Gameplay, was too fast, I sure hope this gets tuned back some. It wasnt so much the player I was controlling, but the CPU players seem to be stuck on turbo

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 02-08-2018, 10:25 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Maaaan... I thought I was the only one. I thought I was tripping because all my shot releases are now feeling way too late like I'm holding the stick too long. Hasn't been the case until now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2018, 08:17 AM   #12
MVP

I played 3 games last night on MLO 12minuntes versus different users, all went horrific with speed 2x and no weight to the player movements, players were moving out of bounds staying there etc. etc... Another awful experience...
Old 02-09-2018, 09:07 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 1

I'm wondering if this is PS4 Pro related with the patch? I have both a pro and a regular in different parts of my house. I played a bunch on the regular earlier in the day, then later went and played on the Pro. The Pro always seems faster because its smoother, but I found my shot timings were way off late.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:15 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
I played 3 games last night on MLO 12minuntes versus different users, all went horrific with speed 2x and no weight to the player movements, players were moving out of bounds staying there etc. etc... Another awful experience...
Spot on.

The game is WAY faster, despite of sliders, and you can see it in shot releases. I play in MLO the most and have used the same players for months, and all of a sudden every release is much different, and is lightning quick, taking away all the time spent mastering them... resulting most of the time in late releases.

It's noticeable also in how the players move on the court, even if you don't use turbo (R2) they go all over the place as soon as you move the stick, both on defense and offense.

For me, it's a game breaker. It ruins what otherwise would be a very enjoyable game. The experience becomes arcade-ish.

Hopefully it can be fixed asap, whatever is the reason it's happening.

I'm a PS4 Pro user, btw.

Last edited by Giovaz; 02-09-2018 at 10:30 AM.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:34 AM   #15
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

This usually happens after a patch. It's either perfect pacing and speed or players are on crack. Just wait a couple of weeks worth of roster updates and the game will go back to normal.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited by Goffs; 02-09-2018 at 10:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2018, 10:35 AM   #16
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

This is unfortunate 2k has really took a fall for me this will be the 2nd year in a row that I find myself going back to 2k16 for some basketball gaming enjoyment the overall direction of 2k is just off it seems they are doing a lot of things feature wise but none of it is done well, and the gameplay from control to animations is only getting worse.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »