Home

kyle lowry's unprecedented shooting and his rating

This is a discussion on kyle lowry's unprecedented shooting and his rating within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2018, 08:34 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 1
kyle lowry's unprecedented shooting and his rating

i was looking over the raptors roster and i noticed FVV is rated as a better shooter. +3 on open 3's and +1 on moving 3s.

how does he have a higher moving 3 than a guy who shot the highest percentage on pull up 3's last season and is shooting 38%(8th best amongst those with 200+ attempts). fvv hasnt even attempted 50 pull up 3's.

he shot 41.2% from 3 last season on 7.7 attempts only curry,klay,dscott, ray and PG for a lil over half the season have shot better in NBA history.

i mean hes been quite the statistical outlier the past two seasons and is rated 83 from 3..lower than FVV and only+1 better than delon wright.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2018, 09:41 PM   #2
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: kyle lowry's unprecedented shooting and his rating

You wont find any logic checking the 2k rosters trust me , i always use other roster because 2k messes up the ratings and tendencies .

But that is indeed crazy what you mentioned above !!
Old 03-01-2018, 09:47 PM   #3
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Steph is shooting 42% from three this season and still has a 98 for all his three pointers

Before you all jump on me, Yes Steph is the greatest shooter in history, but he’s shooting 42% and that doesn’t deserve a 98 three pointer when guys like Joe Ingles are shooting 44% with a 90 three pointer
Old 03-01-2018, 10:26 PM   #4
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAWereWolf65
Steph is shooting 42% from three this season and still has a 98 for all his three pointers

Before you all jump on me, Yes Steph is the greatest shooter in history, but he’s shooting 42% and that doesn’t deserve a 98 three pointer when guys like Joe Ingles are shooting 44% with a 90 three pointer
Question..... What are their 3 point shot attempts and makes?

Just asking... In my opinion there are 3 sides here stats, eye test and career accomplishments.

It's never going to be perfect.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2018, 10:29 PM   #5
Rookie

m29a's Arena

Quote:

I'm pretty sure Curry 3pts are a lot more contested and off the dribble compared to Joe Ingles who is purely a spot up shooter with a lot of open shots. Can't judge % alone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2018, 10:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:

It’s because Steph can drop 50 at any moment, joe ingles can’t so it’s all relative but 2K does do a terrible job at ratings.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-02-2018, 01:49 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:

Curry does that with a much higher volume, which is insane how he sustains elite shooting numbers...while shooting anywhere on the court, on the dribble, double teamed, and focus of D. He can create his own shot any time.

You can't compare straight % when Ingles takes 1 or 2 shots, usually spot up and open. It's safe to say Curry is a better shooter.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:30 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisB
Curry does that with a much higher volume, which is insane how he sustains elite shooting numbers...while shooting anywhere on the court, on the dribble, double teamed, and focus of D. He can create his own shot any time.

You can't compare straight % when Ingles takes 1 or 2 shots, usually spot up and open. It's safe to say Curry is a better shooter.
Exactly. I mean, Karl Anthony Towns is shooting 42% from three. Should he have the same 3pt rating as Curry?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »