Home

More people are following Last gen 2k than current gen 2k

This is a discussion on More people are following Last gen 2k than current gen 2k within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2018, 12:52 AM   #49
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: More people are following Last gen 2k than current gen 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by KADO2x
Well one thing I can say about last gen is that PNO was way more competitive over there than this current gen garbage lol
What is PNO mean by the way?
Old 03-18-2018, 12:53 AM   #50
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
The greatest nba mode was Classic .
You mean the 2k12 classic teams mode. I love that mode and feel like your going back in time and with the 70's teams no 3 point line. That is interesting to play with for sure.
Old 03-24-2018, 02:46 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Nope..... 2k tried something else. It was before that. The player would earn in game clothes. And then get his skills/rating up. But if you didn't play for a day or 2. You'd come back and find your rating went down. It was a form of Rust lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I wasn't responding to your question on what the first MyPlayer was. I was responding to you saying that 2k11 didn't have MyPlayer. It did. You said "We didn't have MyPlayer back then".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2018, 08:46 AM   #52
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Apparently 2k13 was removed from the Steam store this year. Glad I kept download there's a lot of disappointed people who still want to brake out the old 2k games. It's amazing how good this game is and it wasn't even ever patched, not once. (on pc) I broke out 2k11 on 360 too and again, wow, it's really fun and the AI is awesome. And Jordan looks amazing. I want to use that word again to describe a new 2K. Come on 2k! Wow us again!!!
Old 03-29-2018, 05:44 PM   #53
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Apparently 2k13 was removed from the Steam store this year. Glad I kept download there's a lot of disappointed people who still want to brake out the old 2k games. It's amazing how good this game is and it wasn't even ever patched, not once. (on pc) I broke out 2k11 on 360 too and again, wow, it's really fun and the AI is awesome. And Jordan looks amazing. I want to use that word again to describe a new 2K. Come on 2k! Wow us again!!!
Oh I love NBA 2k13. I play that all the time on PS3. One of my favorite 2k's on the ps3/360 generation.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:40 AM   #54
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflrocks24
Oh I love NBA 2k13. I play that all the time on PS3. One of my favorite 2k's on the ps3/360 generation.
what's crazy about that game too, I hate Jay Z, and all the other aritsts (for the most part) and I absolutely loved that soundtrack! I know, doesn't make sense!
Old 04-04-2018, 01:05 AM   #55
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
what's crazy about that game too, I hate Jay Z, and all the other aritsts (for the most part) and I absolutely loved that soundtrack! I know, doesn't make sense!
I was surprised too honestly because I'm not hip-hop guy but that was a great soundtrack. Actually 2k11-2k15 had great soundtracks' on the PS3 era. I loved listening to the songs over and over. Actually this year soundtrack is pretty good 1/2 half of it. If I like the game that would be even better. But the PS3 era definitely had the best soundtrack and games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2018, 10:47 AM   #56
Rookie

One of the things that ruined 2k18 for me, is the fact that im mainly an offiline player, Dynasty Modes/My Gm/ My League, and Little things such as CPU Time outs!- SO un realistic the fact that im in a playoff game, ECF, and there is 1 timeout called the entire game, from CPU- Its the little things like that, which ruined it for me.

ALSO things like Injuries- for a couple years now, in game injuries are very rare, and it ruins the realism, That my team has all healthy players and the CPU team has so many injuries- I believe 2k14 and even 2k15 got it right, there was many times player would land on his ankle. Or get clipped hard by a screen, I even had my star player- Generated player( Rowland Smith lol) and in a crucial part of my schedule he goes down 4 weeks- with a fractured nose- Which happened in game after a hard fall- Then I had to actually find a way to replace his scoring and play a bit differently while he was out. so much realism. It was great.

I understand 2k focuses a lot on the online community- so really its the little things like that which I miss about the game.

My GYM/My league has so many great features-but when you actually play the game- it takes away from how great those modes can be, because the gameplay wont allow for CPU timeouts/ Defense is terrible./Lack of in game injuries. Doesn't have to be career ending, could even be a sprain or something that slows the player down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »