Home

YouTube community it’s claiming nba 2k18 is dead

This is a discussion on YouTube community it’s claiming nba 2k18 is dead within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 07:25 PM   #217
MVP

ph33's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Thank God you said it. My post was going to be much more nasty.

Nothing is holding you back, buddy. Wanna give me some pro tutorials about it?

The difference between us online crowd and all the rest of you, is that seem pretty offended if people have a negative opinion about it. Sorry guys---not all of us are the type to make a thread about the success of 2k's sales while congratulating them. Seems like the same defenders got to pop up in the same threads. And what do you all have in common? None of you play the online modes the rest of us do. So why do you care so damn much if people are pissed about it?

And guess what? I can bitch all I want and still play it if I want. I stopped playing Madden and MLB for totally different reasons because I just don't care for those experiences anymore and the other, took too much of my time. Junior 2k over there keeps repeating "stop playing it then" well, there are some things people can tolerate while still voicing concern about the next version.

But hey, yall keep talking about stuff you have no experience with.

Oh and for the record, I already said most of these YouTube guys are full of hyperbole and that I don't take them seriously. I'm just baffled why there are so many people who seem so bothered by this and keep talking about things they don't have experience with.

Last edited by ph33; 03-22-2018 at 07:44 PM.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:50 PM   #218
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Re: YouTube community it’s claiming nba 2k18 is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Nothing is holding you back, buddy. Wanna give me some pro tutorials about it?

The difference between us online crowd and all the rest of you, is that seem pretty offended if people have a negative opinion about it. Sorry guys---not all of us are the type to make a thread about the success of 2k's sales while congratulating them. Seems like the same defenders got to pop up in the same threads. And what do you all have in common? None of you play the online modes the rest of us do. So why do you care so damn much if people are pissed about it?

And guess what? I can bitch all I want and still play it if I want. I stopped playing Madden and MLB for totally different reasons because I just don't care for those experiences anymore and the other, took too much of my time. Junior 2k over there keeps repeating "stop playing it then" well, there are some things people can tolerate while still voicing concern about the next version.

But hey, yall keep talking about stuff you have no experience with.
Do you hear yourself? Lol You're not "us the online" crowd. Thats as ridiculous as me saying "us the franchise" crowd because me and the people in the franchise threads don't like something. FOH! You're a few dozen or even hundred people on OS or Twitter or Facebook out of millions of people who play online. But keep thinking you're special and aggrieved. I tell you what, you keep whining. Keep beathing that horse. Keep devoting energy and cosigning negativity like it changes something. Keep not understanding the difference between having an opinion about something and actual facts. I don't play MP online. It's why i never even go in those threads. You don't see me opining in the various online threads. This thread is about the game supposedly being dead and you wanting that to be so. But you can't handle it not being the reality. That's on you.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:52 PM   #219
MVP

ph33's Arena

alright then junior 2k

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-22-2018, 08:15 PM   #220
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Yeah, like the other threads. I'd shut this thread down. We have the same subject in every single one. Same subject and the same thing being repeated.

I was going to make a thread about Rhythm dribble. I'm just going to forward the info to the right people.

It's getting personal in here lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2018, 12:20 AM   #221
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

McDonald's is the most popular burger in the world, that doesn't mean anything in regards to quality. Likewise, the quantity of people playing 2K is largely a result of the NBA's popularity being at an all time high worldwide, as well as their ever-increasing marketing budget.

Honestly I think for most of us who are frustrated the frustration stems from the fact that the game is ALMOST amazing but there are just so many bugs, legacy issues and gameplay elements that combine with their new over the top greedy VC tactics to piss people off more than usual.

If they just dedicated a year solely to fixing bugs and legacy gameplay issues while actually keeping the game updated with more regular content (no, MyTeam cards of the same player don't count as content) I'm sure a lot of the hate would die down.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2018, 12:56 AM   #222
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
McDonald's is the most popular burger in the world, that doesn't mean anything in regards to quality. Likewise, the quantity of people playing 2K is largely a result of the NBA's popularity being at an all time high worldwide, as well as their ever-increasing marketing budget.

Honestly I think for most of us who are frustrated the frustration stems from the fact that the game is ALMOST amazing but there are just so many bugs, legacy issues and gameplay elements that combine with their new over the top greedy VC tactics to piss people off more than usual.

If they just dedicated a year solely to fixing bugs and legacy gameplay issues while actually keeping the game updated with more regular content (no, MyTeam cards of the same player don't count as content) I'm sure a lot of the hate would die down.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Operation Sports mobile app

Is that so?

Well you have NBA Live as an alternative, but I don't see you busting down the doors to play it instead.

Truth of the matter is you need to step away from the game. There is nothing else to it.

Play it or don't play it. Some of you guys complained all last year and you're back on track to complain for another year.

Haven't learned a thing in the process either because this thread started off of some toxic madness from mad people who thought they were gaming gawds and didn't get picked by any NBA teams.

That bruised ego is something. Then you have the guys who just can't let it go come in here complaining like they do in every other thread...

At some point you just move on one way or another man.

I don't give 10 cares about what a cheeser youtube community thinks because they're partially the reason for a lot of what we consider nonsense that's not even the core NBA.

......because 1st and foremost....this is an NBA game.
Old 03-23-2018, 03:46 AM   #223
MVP

ph33's Arena

The same people complaining about complainers keep showing up in the same threads. There's some legit concerns and things that could be better....but all they keep trying to do is try to silence us by using the same tactics repeatedly

No thanks. Keep boosting each other up though. Ain't stopping anybody
Old 03-23-2018, 04:05 AM   #224
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
The same people complaining about complainers keep showing up in the same threads. There's some legit concerns and things that could be better....but all they keep trying to do is try to silence us by using the same tactics repeatedly

No thanks. Keep boosting each other up though. Ain't stopping anybody
I wouldn't know because I stay out of this cesspool of a forum once a new game drops until the next year.

Its gets toxic and whiny and cry babyish and nobody cares about that when all of these games are coming out all year.

If someone wants to discuss sig layups they dont want to talk about what your personal problems are online and in every other thread.

Its off topic and it gets old.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »