Home

Is a patch coming? (To fix User abusing CPU driving to the paint anytime anywhere)

This is a discussion on Is a patch coming? (To fix User abusing CPU driving to the paint anytime anywhere) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2018, 09:49 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Is a patch coming? (To fix User abusing CPU driving to the paint anytime anywhere)

I really don't want to give up on this game, overall is pretty darn good, but that doesn't make me play the game again due to the fact that I can blow by AI defenders any time I want even on HOF. I have tried fixing this problem with slider changes, ALL SLIDER CHANGES have been tried, but nothing helped so I think a patch must be needed. So is there a patch coming to fix this!!?!?!?!?!?! Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2018, 11:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is a patch coming? (To fix User abusing CPU driving to the paint anytime anywhere

after all of the talk about 2k17's bad defense last year, i keep wondering why 18's is only a tad bit better, or arguably in some cases (op's point) worse.

imo, there no urgency at all by the cpu to collapse the paint on a drive or a back down. the paint may as well be considered half court with the way it's left open and unattended.
Old 03-26-2018, 09:07 PM   #3
MVP

Re: Is a patch coming? (To fix User abusing CPU driving to the paint anytime anywhere

is it just me or what, i feel like this forum is actually dead, like nobody cares about the game anymore...

before going off-topic, hey 2k go fix the game give us the patch, i rmb around this time last year, the cpu will just double team like a stupid idiot and now the cpu just let you drive into the paint like welcoming you home for a dinner, wth is going on 2k
Old 03-26-2018, 11:33 PM   #4
Rookie

the honeymoon is over man, things will be in somewhat of a lull until fall i think. no more gameplay patches - 2k19 is in focus now.
Old 03-27-2018, 01:07 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclazaris84
the honeymoon is over man, things will be in somewhat of a lull until fall i think. no more gameplay patches - 2k19 is in focus now.
It usually is this time of the year. They still usually release a final patch around april
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2018, 08:38 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso_34
It usually is this time of the year. They still usually release a final patch around april
Exactly what I am hoping for bro, like I really wanna give 2K18 one last chance, JUST MAKE IT HARD FOR USER TO DRIVE INTO THE PAINT, this is like the biggest problem with the game and actually make me NOT WANT TO PLAY!
Old 03-27-2018, 11:48 PM   #7
Rookie

i think interior big rotations need improvement more than anything. capable slashers should still get constant hip ride animations. not mike dunleavy types tho, of course.
Old 03-28-2018, 04:14 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
I really don't want to give up on this game, overall is pretty darn good, but that doesn't make me play the game again due to the fact that I can blow by AI defenders any time I want even on HOF. I have tried fixing this problem with slider changes, ALL SLIDER CHANGES have been tried, but nothing helped so I think a patch must be needed. So is there a patch coming to fix this!!?!?!?!?!?! Thanks.
can you show clips of ur play on how you blow pass them all the time. and which slider you using.thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »