Home

Most realistic Roster for Xbox one?

This is a discussion on Most realistic Roster for Xbox one? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2018, 06:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Most realistic Roster for Xbox one?

Hey everyone,

I’ve been playing nba 2k on PC the last few years and I’m thinking about switching to Xbox one tonight, for the sole reason being that the PC community doesn’t really have that one go-to roster for present day. With realistic ratings, tendencies, signature shots etc. There are some but that are incomplete.

Can someone let me know which Xbox one roster they reccomend for me? I’m looking for a roster that has realistic signature shots, ratings and tendencies for all players.. full teams completed including plays etc.

I know Trifecta has one, anyone care to tell me if that’s the one I should be leaning towards?

Thank you guys sooo much!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2018, 10:54 PM   #2
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Most realistic Roster for Xbox one?

Simworld rosters are amazing on Xbox one. I switched to Xbox one just for it. If you play on any of the broadcast cams though, I would highly recommend getting an XBox One X. The framerate drops and stutters throughout the whole game for me on Xbox One S. If you use 2k cam, it should fine on the S.
Old 03-30-2018, 02:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
Simworld rosters are amazing on Xbox one. I switched to Xbox one just for it. If you play on any of the broadcast cams though, I would highly recommend getting an XBox One X. The framerate drops and stutters throughout the whole game for me on Xbox One S. If you use 2k cam, it should fine on the S.
Thank you! Oh the frame rates have really begun to piss me off. I have the Xbox one and I was contemplating getting a Xbox one X. Looks like I’m going to have to get it. With that being said, graphics on PC are amazing... compared to Xbox. But the rosters are really making me switch over bro. It’s really rare to find full completed current rosters. 2k17 had a few don’t get me wrong, but even they lacked a lot of realism tweaks.

Thank you for the tip, I’m going to check out simworld .
Old 04-05-2018, 04:16 PM   #4
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrampton
Hey everyone,

I’ve been playing nba 2k on PC the last few years and I’m thinking about switching to Xbox one tonight, for the sole reason being that the PC community doesn’t really have that one go-to roster for present day. With realistic ratings, tendencies, signature shots etc. There are some but that are incomplete.

Can someone let me know which Xbox one roster they reccomend for me? I’m looking for a roster that has realistic signature shots, ratings and tendencies for all players.. full teams completed including plays etc.

I know Trifecta has one, anyone care to tell me if that’s the one I should be leaning towards?

Thank you guys sooo much!
the one already mentioned is good. I like to look at others too, I usually just check out hte most downloaded rosters, those obviously are the most used/best rosters you can find. Just get any of those and you'll be good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »