Home

I just gave up 16 Offensive Rebounds

This is a discussion on I just gave up 16 Offensive Rebounds within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2018, 12:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I just gave up 16 Offensive Rebounds

Decided to go back to My Team purely for fun knowing how fustrating it is. You get to experiment you know? Told myself I wouldn't take losses serious.

Gave up 16 rebounds. Lead to 21 second chance points. Amethist Hakeem Olajuwan and Diamond Dennis Rodman were my bigs. Why 2k? Why? I told myself I'm only playing for fun, but giving up 16 rebounds is gonna put me back in rehab.

Anyway to fix the rebounding mess?? I shouldn't have to do everything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2018, 01:53 AM   #2
Pro

olajuwon34's Arena

Re: I just gave up 16 Offensive Rebounds

I like that moving emoticon you posted, i feel like thats what the developers are like when trying to balance the game online, and why your here posting a topic like this, , thats them trying to figure it out and in the end just letting offensive rebounds become a balancing act because they cant figure out any other way.
Old 06-05-2018, 12:20 AM   #3
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Someone must’ve had better rebounders

Bruh i quit MyTeam years ago because after a certain tier it’s all dudes who poured way more money and time into their team than you and you’ll never matchup to the top teams

You get to the top tiers and see dudes teams and you just know 500$ and maybe even more went into the dudes team.

They make so much money on MyTeam i honestly don’t know why they have to fleece us so hard in MyCareer

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-05-2018, 05:46 AM   #4
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

You said it yourself man.........you're in MYTEAM!

That mode gives park & pro am & even NBA Playgrounds a run for their money on pure cheese fest capability. The only online realism you're gonna get in 2k is PNO just so long as you don't play as all-time teams.

From personal experience as a MyTeam junkie for YEARS, the mode died a horrible death this year. 2k16 was probably the most sim MyTeam got, & it's just been on a rapid downward spiral. 2k17 got worse, but was still playable. This year's version is just unacceptable & is just abysmal for myteam.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »