Home

NBA 2K19 20th Anniversary Edition Features Lebron James on the Cover, Releasing September 7

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 20th Anniversary Edition Features Lebron James on the Cover, Releasing September 7 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2018, 10:47 AM   #49
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K19 20th Anniversary Edition Features Lebron James on the Cover, Releasing S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature_Boy
Since it's the 20th Anniversary, I might have bought it if it had something I liked. I don't want any of that stuff because I don't play it. It's a shame that the standard copy doesn't come out early as well if you pre-order it.
This....make it 500k VC instead of what they're offering then I will preorder lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2018, 02:01 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
Not moved yet... I won't be happy until they revert back to 2k1 and on by allowing me to adjust my created players arms, legs, waist, muscle definition and add tattoos. *This generic player model for created players ruins the experience for me.*
Old 06-06-2018, 03:57 PM   #51
Rookie

SportSeasonsNetwork's Arena

Re: NBA 2K19 20th Anniversary Edition Features Lebron James on the Cover, Releasing S

Not seeing anything Outstanding so far
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2018, 05:09 PM   #52
Rookie

jackzagal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
You can just wait until the official release date though.

It's not a right that you get a game early..

Y'all lack perspective hard.
If I wanted to buy it, I wouldn't have a problem with getting it on the official release date, and I do think it's a bit unfair to have a Early Tip Off. But at least, if you want to have it to reward people who pre-order the game, give it to EVERY edition of the game, and not just the expensive one. That was the point of my previous post
Old 06-06-2018, 05:53 PM   #53
Pro

2K is going to need to show me gameplay a lot soon than normal if they want me to drop 100 bucks for that anniversary edition. I hope that's the plan since they conveniently took out early tip off edition for the standard version.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:48 AM   #54
Banned

2k coming off their least well recieved game ever and theyre still expecting people to preorder before seeing any type of gameplay or information....crazy

Really hoping people dont fall for this crap again. Time to send these guys a messgae
Old 06-07-2018, 02:32 PM   #55
Just started!

Still trying to figure out how greedy VC makes the game a bad game... I understand the frustration.. but lets not pretend like if everyone started the game with equal amounts of VC, this game wouldn't be the ****.. FOH with all this 2k1 bull****.*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2018, 02:47 PM   #56
Rookie

BlastaX's Arena

To this day skill points & vc should be separate, but 2K went all in w/ vc & there you have it. VC for my court, gear, hairstyles, even signature packages? Ok, but for everything is a bit od it. I don’t blame em for going the mmo/rpg route though.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »