Home

Why are most of your random Walk On teammates so toxic?

This is a discussion on Why are most of your random Walk On teammates so toxic? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2018, 05:58 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Why are most of your random Walk On teammates so toxic?

You can't make one mistake without some dork spazzing on you, lol. I took a mid-range that was lightly contested to start the game, I missed then some dude started screaming into the mic

On top of that dudes always want to complain and say everyone else besides themselves is trash.
Last game I just turned my mic on and played an audio clip of a crying baby everytime dude opened his mouth.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2018, 06:14 PM   #2
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

Re: Why are most of your random Walk On teammates so toxic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilteapot
You can't make one mistake without some dork spazzing on you, lol. I took a mid-range that was lightly contested to start the game, I missed then some dude started screaming into the mic

On top of that dudes always want to complain and say everyone else besides themselves is trash.
Last game I just turned my mic on and played an audio clip of a crying baby everytime dude opened his mouth.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Because this game values 1 on 1 play more than team oriented basketball. It's much easier to dominate 1 on 1 than just penetrate and dish the good read. It has to be a full on commit to a double team in order to create enough space to get a good look. Whereas a good pass can lead to a good look IRL even if it's semi contested
Old 06-19-2018, 06:19 PM   #3
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Just make a 6'10 pure point forward and you'll win 75% of your games by yourself. Worked for me.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:33 PM   #4
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Because everyone thinks they're the GOAT in ProAm. Players get mad at me for shooting mid-range jumpers or using post moves. Then they discover that I'm a willing passer from the post and out of the double team, and now they don't have any problems since they can jack up a lot uncontested 3's.
Old 06-19-2018, 06:59 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Because everyone thinks they're the GOAT in ProAm. Players get mad at me for shooting mid-range jumpers or using post moves. Then they discover that I'm a willing passer from the post and out of the double team, and now they don't have any problems since they can jack up a lot uncontested 3's.
I swear the moment you hit l2 as a post player they start screaming for you to pass the ball lmao. Dudes are clowns man, dont know how to move without the ball so they decide they need to zig zag along the 3pt line to do anything productive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2018, 07:05 PM   #6
Pro

Gilley's Arena

OVR: 5

Online modes seem to attract immature individuals who take video games way too seriously. Obviously not everyone is that way, but still.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:42 PM   #7
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilley
Online modes seem to attract immature individuals who take video games way too seriously. Obviously not everyone is that way, but still.
The funniest thing to me is how often I'm in a party by myself strictly to never hear anyone else. Ever.

I have a multitude of friend requests and friends on my list from people playing with me one time. I've brought more people into our little circle than anyone. However, that little circle took years to build chemistry. I got about 10 guys on my friends list that come 2k19 we'll be able get a good 70 percent record to start off like we did this year. Everyone i run with has a positive record in park and pro am. That's like a minimum requirement. Some of them tried out for the league, some didn't.

Point is I've been running with a lot of randoms since people stopped playing. I ain't listening to none of them. LMFAO
Old 06-19-2018, 07:44 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 1

its spacing that bothers me more than anything. i can always mute a user or not involve them.

but when you got your wings+bigs setting you screens i feel like quitting.

nobody spaces..you got off ball builds who want to zig zag only to lose the ball or my favourite kids using dribble "gawd" moves they found on youtube.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »