Home

Would you like replace these classic teams for new ones

This is a discussion on Would you like replace these classic teams for new ones within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2018, 06:57 AM   #73
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Would you like replace these classic teams for new ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetruth11
Nope I countering all the b's you spewing .
What you mean what injuries the rockets where hurt that whole season but I know you didn't watch that season .
And we all know Jordan only beat the magic cause their best defender was out.
Like I said garbage competition.
Talk about a east cakewalk
After the bad boys split and bird retiring that's easier time in conference history . We talking rookie shaq , and overrated Reggie, ohhh and I guess Mark price was super tough lol.
That kings team only had Reggie theus so we know that team making the playoffs shows that was the most overrated teams ever.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app

You telling me I didn’t watch the nba that season but Reggie Theus wasn’t on that 96 Kings team. Smh. As a matter of fact he last played in the nba in 91. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-21-2018, 10:06 AM   #74
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
You telling me I didn’t watch the nba that season but Reggie Theus wasn’t on that 96 Kings team. Smh. As a matter of fact he last played in the nba in 91. Smh

He also said Reggie's Pacers never went to the finals....guy has no idea what he's talking about.
Old 07-21-2018, 12:58 PM   #75
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
You either have a tough time reading, or simply do a great job of ignoring stuff - I think it's the later, because it suits your agenda.

The ONLY reason Bird beat Jordan was because the Celtics were a better TEAM. Try to focus now - T E A M. The Bulls were GARBAGE until they finally put the right pieces together to contend. 'Facts' As you say.

Again - try to focus here - You don't win ANYTHING if you have a garbage team. To put it in your 'era' = What has Lebron won, on his own, with Garbage teams? Answer? NOTHING. What did the Warriors win, before they had a stacked team? NOTHING. 'Facts' as you say.

Jordan ROASTED Bird and the Celtics INDIVIDUALLY nearly everytime they met. The Celtics had NO answer for MJ at all. Bird FULLY acknowledged that on SEVERAL occasions. Now....let that digest. 'Facts' As you say.

Like I said, it's looking evident you don't know a lot about basketball history if you think the Sonics weren't similar to Lob city. The Clippers weren't called 'Lob City' because of the half court sets.......

Seattle were throwing oops like it was going out of fashion, but I get the sense that of course you wouldn't know - you come across as a young fella. Nothing wrong with that, but your ignorance deflates any points you may have.

Again, you talk of weak competition - let us know the caliber of teams that LBJ has gone through in the East over the last few years.....? We can all play this game, but it's pointless.

Now, I'm willing to bet you'll happily ignore everything I've put here again, and go straight back to attacking older teams because that's all you've got.

This is the second thread you've hijacked, round of applause.
Bird was killing Jordan you can watch the entire game. One on one matchup super effecient.
Jordan was just taking a bunch a shots

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2018, 01:08 PM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
He also said Reggie's Pacers never went to the finals....guy has no idea what he's talking about.
The year of Reggie he wanted didn't, the germaine and artest one.
The last time the kings were good before the got cheated in western conference finals was when they had Theus

Old 07-21-2018, 01:15 PM   #77
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Would you like replace these classic teams for new ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetruth11
Bird was killing Jordan you can watch the entire game. One on one matchup super effecient.
Jordan was just taking a bunch a shots

Bird killing Jordan? Lol.

1986 Playoffs (Boston won series 3-0)
Jordan averaged 43.7 points per game in that series and shot 50% from the field. He scored 49 points in game 1 followed by 63 in game 2. Both games were at The Garden in Boston.

1987 Playoffs (Boston won series 3-0)
Jordan averaged 35 points per game.

The Celtics clearly had the better team than the Bulls in the 80s but MJ was still doing his thing. You act like Boston (in your words Larry Bird) shut Mike down. I’m done with you bro. Lol

Last edited by SeaTownGamer; 07-21-2018 at 01:24 PM.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:18 PM   #78
Banned

Thumbs down Re: Would you like replace these classic teams for new ones

Hey MODS Close this thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2018, 02:00 PM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
Bird killing Jordan? Lol.

1986 Playoffs (Boston won series 3-0)
Jordan averaged 43.7 points per game in that series and shot 50% from the field. He scored 49 points in game 1 followed by 63 in game 2. Both games were at The Garden in Boston.

1987 Playoffs (Boston won series 3-0)
Jordan averaged 35 points per game.

The Celtics clearly had the better team than the Bulls in the 80s but MJ was still doing his thing. You act like Boston (in your words Larry Bird) shut Mike down. I’m done with you bro. Lol

Who said bird shut Mike down ?
I said bird was eating Mike alive on offense bird guarded Mike like 40 percent of the time
While Mike guarded him 70 percent of the time

Y'all can't read

Old 07-21-2018, 06:20 PM   #80
Rookie

truth, head over to the insidehoops forum - u would fit right in. no one is reasonable, and everyone is extreme in their beliefs and opinions. there is no moderate/fair/impartial discussions and 90% of it is trolling and triggering.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »