Home

Would you like replace these classic teams for new ones

This is a discussion on Would you like replace these classic teams for new ones within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2018, 12:08 PM   #113
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Would you like replace these classic teams for new ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
The refs helped the Sonics but yet the refs called more fouls on the Sonics in 5 of the 7 games they played? And the other games you asked? Both teams were tied in the fouls column in the other 2 games played in that 7 game series. As as matter of fact the Sonics had 179 total personal fouls and the Jazz had 166 during that series. So technically in none of the games played between the two teams did Seattle foul less than the Jazz. And a lot of that has to do with how disciplined that Jazz team were. They were fundamentally sound and was a really smart team.

Oh and how about turnovers? The Sonics had 138 turnovers and the Jazz had only 94 in the series. If anything the calls were more against Seattle...Utah were getting the favorable calls if you go by the numbers but that 96 Seattle squad were just that good of a team to prevail. And yes I watched every game in that series. Did you? It doesn’t seem like it.

Edit: I’m done debating with you. You’re getting wrecked by everyone in these debates but you still keep throwing punches. Maybe if you quit preaching nonsense as if they were facts and learn to accept defeat people would take you more serious. I know I said I was done with you on one of my earlier posts but now I am completely done. It’s getting nowhere. I don’t even think you watched basketball in the 90s. You are the same guy who thinks the 09 Jazz deserves a classic team smh.

*****NOT RESPONDING TO ANYMORE OF YOUR POST IN THIS THREAD*****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You pretty much agreed with my points until you made that bold face lie that Utah was getting favorable calls.
And I told you look up bird stats stop acting like he wasn't busting Jordan for 37 and giving pippen the work too.
I'm not here to do the work for you I can give you the links but you gotta watch it.
I'll give you a few timestamps but that's it

Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-23-2018, 12:13 PM   #114
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Would you like replace these classic teams for new ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
You dont know a damn thing. All you doing is crying and whining about this and that. We tell you to provide a link yet you say look it up or you start contradicting your words. I bet you cant fight in real life thats why you troll behind a keyboard. Im surprised this thread hasnt been locked yet.

Sent from my Z981 using Operation Sports mobile app
I love boxing btw , it seems you don't know anything all you say was Jordan was scoring points though.

Well lebron gets triple doubles and shoots super high percentage and actually goes to finals every year no kyrie no wade

Sent from my SM-G920T using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »