Home

Nba 2k19 leaked gameplay (super ghetto footage)

This is a discussion on Nba 2k19 leaked gameplay (super ghetto footage) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2018, 04:25 PM   #33
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Nba 2k19 leaked gameplay (super ghetto footage)

I'm trying my hardest to spot the crab walk defense that's been plaguing defenders since I can remember. It's hard to see on head to head games but you can see it during offline games.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:29 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Kuzma got his tats but same gameplay, warriors arena has always had great lighting in game.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:31 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
All this early leaked gameplay footage is EXTREMELY too early to judge imho. . . Ijs. . .

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I disagree, they have run out of the benefit of doubt as far as I'm concerned, the game they release a month and a half from now will be loaded with bugs that requires a ton of patches. This looks like 2k18, people who played it say it's like a "polished" 2k18, it's not going to go through some drastic changes in 49 days, we all know the game will be released in a semi unfinished state and the fact they let people play it says it's in a presentable state to the developers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2018, 04:43 PM   #36
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourHairlineTrash
I disagree, they have run out of the benefit of doubt as far as I'm concerned, the game they release a month and a half from now will be loaded with bugs that requires a ton of patches. This looks like 2k18, people who played it say it's like a "polished" 2k18, it's not going to go through some drastic changes in 49 days, we all know the game will be released in a semi unfinished state and the fact they let people play it says it's in a presentable state to the developers.
The game probably won't be "Gold" until two weeks or so before release; probably going to continue to polish what they can until release, but the core mechanics are set in stone at the moment.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:45 PM   #37
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

I don't know guys but it looks good to me....I can see the animations that's been added to it. I hate this damn angle but it looked good to me. I just want to see if that damn crab walk defense is still in game.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:46 PM   #38
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Gameplay from Cash Nasty.
https://youtu.be/m4R_ELeYEk0

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-20-2018, 04:47 PM   #39
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

I seriously can't tell the difference between the gameplay in these early 2K19 videos and 2K18, but then again, these videos tell us nothing about the finer, deeper points of the game such as the AI and defensive rotations, so I'll hold out judgment until more details come in and we get opinions from sim guys. It's not fair to assess the game based on a bunch of guys cheesing it up on shaky cam.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:48 PM   #40
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourHairlineTrash
That's cool you disagree. I've been a 2K games since the beginning and stopped being an early release purchaser since 2K11. . . now I wait until some of the smoke clears, the first couple of patches drop. I hate being an unpaid beta tester and almost NEVER take opinions seriously from gamers who DON'T often use the games features in leaks. . . I need more than run-n-gun gameplay. . . hard to tell what's been polished and what's 2K18ish. . .

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »