Home

Nba 2k19 leaked gameplay (super ghetto footage)

This is a discussion on Nba 2k19 leaked gameplay (super ghetto footage) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2018, 06:40 PM   #57
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Nba 2k19 leaked gameplay (super ghetto footage)

More from shakedown.Screenshot_20180720-183652_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20180720-183703_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20180720-183713_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20180720-183723_Twitter.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-20-2018, 07:03 PM   #58
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Shake's posts have been better than any videos thus far..
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 07-20-2018, 08:00 PM   #59
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

I say this every year and after watching all these shotty videos and reading comments in the different threads about them why in the world does 2k put the 1st info out with showing the game like this? Lol! blows my mind! And as bad as the videos looked there were some really bad animations and negative things that for sure stood out with gameplay and that’s not even analyzing it in depth. I realize the game isn’t even done yet and there is the 1st day patch and this could be a build from a few weeks ago. But that 1st impression doesn’t leave a great taste in my mouth I’ll say that.
Old 07-20-2018, 08:29 PM   #60
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
I say this every year and after watching all these shotty videos and reading comments in the different threads about them why in the world does 2k put the 1st info out with showing the game like this? Lol! blows my mind! And as bad as the videos looked there were some really bad animations and negative things that for sure stood out with gameplay and that’s not even analyzing it in depth. I realize the game isn’t even done yet and there is the 1st day patch and this could be a build from a few weeks ago. But that 1st impression doesn’t leave a great taste in my mouth I’ll say that.
I've always thought this aswell..... but then on the other hand, imagine if they glossed up a vid, put it out, world blows mind, then the ghetto footage comes out 2nd.

This place would still crumble and we'd hear things like "I thought the game was fixed, but clearly it isn't".

I figure they're damned either way.

That said, I agree with you and still want to see more of the game
Old 07-20-2018, 08:38 PM   #61
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
I've always thought this aswell..... but then on the other hand, imagine if they glossed up a vid, put it out, world blows mind, then the ghetto footage comes out 2nd.

This place would still crumble and we'd hear things like "I thought the game was fixed, but clearly it isn't".

I figure they're damned either way.

That said, I agree with you and still want to see more of the game
True, madden gets that every year. They release cgi and blog and everyone says ya well I need to see game footage to believe and need to see it to believe it. I get it. But man, this is the 1st impression. Luckily they have enough deposits with me to take a big withdrawal here and there. :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2018, 08:38 PM   #62
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

Early gameplay footage has never done any 2K game any justice. It's always some guys making ridiculous full court passes and jacking up threes or spamming dunks. That's why I'm not going to dare try to give an opinion on the game right now. Yes, it looks like 2K18 to me, but we haven't seen anything truly significant in terms of real gameplay, especially since most of us aren't going to play the game like those guys do. I also agree with the other posters who said we shouldn't expect massive, conspicuous improvements. We are deep into this console generation, after all, so new iterations are going to be incremental until next gen consoles come out and we can expect another major step up. (I'm not counting the PS4 Pro and the Xbox One X as a new generation, by the way)
Old 07-20-2018, 08:59 PM   #63
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

The floaters look smoother no? New animation that looks to just flow. Looks better. Hate the contested driving shot animations still. Wrong hand shots and layins and bad animations. How about a shoulder dip into defender to create space and fade a bit to get shot off animation like you see irl. Not those barreling and throw up a shot with the wrong hand (been in forever and wish player ai had shot awareness iq in that area) and try to go thru guys. Sorry I didn’t timestamp these things.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:07 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CX1329
Early gameplay footage has never done any 2K game any justice. It's always some guys making ridiculous full court passes and jacking up threes or spamming dunks.

That's how a lot of the top ranked Play Online guys play....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »