Home

Nba 2k19 leaked gameplay (super ghetto footage)

This is a discussion on Nba 2k19 leaked gameplay (super ghetto footage) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2018, 10:18 PM   #65
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Nba 2k19 leaked gameplay (super ghetto footage)

Real talk though, this video was unbearable haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2018, 01:32 AM   #66
Banned

Mike_Chase27's Arena

OVR: 0

This time of year reminds me why I hate most 2K youtubers.
Old 07-21-2018, 06:17 AM   #67
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Sorry but what do you guys expect? It’s a year-to-year release, it’s not going to have a completely new gameplay engine so of course the gameplay will feel like an improved version of the previous year.

2K doesn’t need to revolutionize gameplay anyway. They need to improve AI decision making on both sides of the floor, make players play a little more like they do IRL, and add weight to movement.

Like I always say, it's not game play, it's theory. Their engine will stay the same. I kind of wonder if people expressing "looks like last year" are meaning more to do with theory, too.

What's a good shot, what's a contest, what percentage is a good shot, when can you dunk, how high do you jump for rebounds, how far away can you block... All of those things do not alter the core game and are probably simple (opposed to changing the engine) adjustments yet they profoundly affect the experience.

I think that's what people mean when they say le sigh looks like last year. If you see people doing the same things you hated last year and being successful, you're gonna say that.

Also never understood why people dislike bump steals.

-Smak
Old 07-21-2018, 06:25 AM   #68
Rookie

I went to the nba 2k19 event with some of my youtuber friends and did a vlog and put some gameplay in it enjoy

https://youtu.be/xk1XXPorOrM
Old 07-21-2018, 06:53 AM   #69
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdeez
I went to the nba 2k19 event with some of my youtuber friends and did a vlog and put some gameplay in it enjoy

https://youtu.be/xk1XXPorOrM
Well at least there's a bit of broadcast cam gameplay...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Old 07-21-2018, 07:05 AM   #70
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

OVR: 0

If the blow-bye's are toned down from the ridiculous levels they're at & 2k actually respects the post game this year (with all the moves that come with it), the sim aspect of this game online will be an instant success in my book.

Not a big fan of getting 5 outed by Lebron isos & the 2013 Heat and playing solid on ball D, only to see Lebron bailed with fouls or blow by contested laups and dunks. How he has the energy to do this the entire game, don't ask me.

Also not a big fan of looking embarrassed on the other end with Duncan bricking 3 inch standing layups from the rim with Bosh defending him, missing post hooks, missing post fades, losing the ball anytime I attempt a post spin, getting stuffed after faking the defender as he comes down from his jump, getting inconsistent animations when you move the shot stick a certain way, etc. Unless you're Shaq dropstepping & dunk glitching your way through the post every possession, it's a joke.

We will see very soon if 2k's fixed these problems. I'll get the game regardless because I always do, but I've been much more frustrated with these 2 problems than anything else this year. It shouldn't feel like a massive disadvantage to run freelance sets that initiate movement and scoring actions, but that's how it's been all year. Why run Flow, Triangle, 3 out 2 in, or any of those & risk the interception turnover, when all you need is to iso a freight train w/ four 3 point shooters cause you know the blow by will work every time?

Last edited by Cowboyfan_19; 07-21-2018 at 07:23 AM.
Old 07-21-2018, 07:10 AM   #71
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Well at least there's a bit of broadcast cam gameplay...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
This comment is the ONLY reason I clicked on it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2018, 08:08 AM   #72
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

I swear that broadcast cam makes 2k look special lol 2k cam makes it look like a video game, but that broadcast takes it to another level sad that its a cam hardly used on youtube.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »