Home

NBA 2K19 Gameplay Footage (CashNastyGaming)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Gameplay Footage (CashNastyGaming) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2018, 02:36 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Gameplay Footage (CashNastyGaming)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom911e
People who play in 2k cam throwing fastbreak all the single time not calling play is the worst player to test this game. this youtuber should test My career games only.

Thank god Kuzma got tats.
Best and worst.

I'd like the cheesy type of players to test it so hopefully the devs say "We need to tone that down so it's not abused".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2018, 02:50 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 25

Yea...I'm good.
Old 07-21-2018, 04:21 AM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_jesus
No, it isn’t...

There are a myriad of legitimate issues with MyLeague that have been beaten to death on OS. There is a room for improvement with MyLeague. (Contracts, player development, rosters year over year, simulation stats and results, AI team management- free agency and team building, draft classes, lineup management, and probably more)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Of course MyLeague got issues but so do other franchise modes. My league is way better than any franchise mode. You see the show franchise mode, pretty much same as 17 and only has basic features. Madden franchise been stale for years. Only other decent franchise mode is FIFA Career Mode. Rest are trash and MyLeague has best features any franchise mode kffers
Old 07-21-2018, 05:42 AM   #28
Pro

The discussion of other franchise modes is irrelevant. The current status of MyLeague is a universe of issues that make sure the mode falls apart fairly quickly (usually after 1 or 2 full seasons). It can be partially mitigated if the user manages just about every aspect of MyLeague. I only play MyLeague and believe in being very open about it shortcomings.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-21-2018, 06:01 AM   #29
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy10
Of course MyLeague got issues but so do other franchise modes. My league is way better than any franchise mode. You see the show franchise mode, pretty much same as 17 and only has basic features. Madden franchise been stale for years. Only other decent franchise mode is FIFA Career Mode. Rest are trash and MyLeague has best features any franchise mode kffers
Football manager?
Old 07-21-2018, 06:09 AM   #30
Pro

@3:18 Complaining about missing a 13 foot floater with a hand in the face.
Old 07-21-2018, 08:11 AM   #31
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

I see the signature “running forward, two handed overhead passes” are still in lol. Can they ever take that animation out of the game? It looks so unrealistic aesthetically.

Also why do these gamers think they are playing basketball while they just run into the paint for a layup/dunk or just launch from beyond? There’s no plays, no ball movement, no screen plays and 2K cam angle. It’s almost like the Fortnite of basketball. Just big plays with the simplest amount of work/movement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2018, 09:39 AM   #32
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

cpu teammates still leaving shooters in the corner for no reason, layup meter is a stupid idea, more of that stupid nonsense where if you dribble and someone bumps you the ball gets stolen..looks like is the exact same game as 2k18 and they continue inviting these "youtube famous" people who arent any good at the game and just like that arcade cheese to show it off..cmon man youre supposed to be better than this 2k.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »