Home

Stick with NBA 2K18 or Buy NBA 2k19?

This is a discussion on Stick with NBA 2K18 or Buy NBA 2k19? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2018, 03:36 PM   #17
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Stick with NBA 2K18 or Buy NBA 2k19?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
At the moment my plan is to stick with 2k18. NBA 2K is usually my most played game each year and while 2K18 was far from perfect, I'm actually really enjoying my MyLeague. Between playing the game, micro-managing the league, doing write-ups and creating draft classes, I have invested a lot of time in 2K18 and the thought of waiting on rosters, draft classes, patches, etc. just doesn't sound appealing to me right now. Plus, with Spider-Man and RDR 2 both dropping the fall then at the very least I can hold off on 2k19 a few months. With that said, if they drop something out of this world for MyLeague then I'm sure my mind can be changed pretty quickly.
Yes. I think I can hold off until the holidays for the sale to happen. That way there would be a couple of patches released and most of the kinks would be worked out. NBA 2k18 isn't a perfect basketball game, but it's 10 steps ahead of Live. Plus like I said in my original post, there is a ton of rosters and draft classes out there that can keep 2k18 fresh for awhile.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:39 PM   #18
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Auto buy every year! Needed that 4 days early too so paying the extra unless I score an early copy for same or similar price...
Old 07-23-2018, 03:47 PM   #19
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

I auto buy 2k every year tbh. It's either that or live and i'm not a live guy so...
Old 07-23-2018, 04:20 PM   #20
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8Drake28
Yes. I think I can hold off until the holidays for the sale to happen. That way there would be a couple of patches released and most of the kinks would be worked out. NBA 2k18 isn't a perfect basketball game, but it's 10 steps ahead of Live. Plus like I said in my original post, there is a ton of rosters and draft classes out there that can keep 2k18 fresh for awhile.
lol, Defense is horrible and terrible because cpu can't stop pick and rolls plays when you called that plays. when you playing defense and defense is not good
Old 07-24-2018, 12:36 AM   #21
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
lol, Defense is horrible and terrible because cpu can't stop pick and rolls plays when you called that plays. when you playing defense and defense is not good
Yeah man I see that you have a big problem with that issue as well, but if I may ask, what makes you think that they are going to fix it and that it is improved big time, I mean, you preordered a 100 dollar version, you have to be pretty confident to do that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2018, 03:40 AM   #22
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

I traded both 17 & 18 in and have been rolling with 2k16 for the last few years. Unless something drastically changes and we get some kind of legends upgrade with signature styles improved (Not gonna happen, I know) - I'm not budging.
Old 07-24-2018, 05:19 AM   #23
MVP

I'll wait this time around, I just recently got into my team and now I want to build something up before I move on lol

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Old 07-24-2018, 06:55 AM   #24
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
LOL. Yeah I bet you still lose games right? It's not that bad. The game is a good basketball game period. No need to jump into 2K19 IMO

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »