Home

Paul George first look 89 overall

This is a discussion on Paul George first look 89 overall within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2018, 12:48 PM   #9
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Paul George first look 89 overall

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273
Looks like he doesn't have t-rex arms anymore. It honestly looked so ridiculous last year. Also looks like he has a longer beard as well.
He had t-rex arms on 2k17 as well. Im glad they got this fixed even though it took another year to get him looking right.
Old 07-25-2018, 01:02 PM   #10
Rookie

R4ngerR4y's Arena

OVR: 1

What?!?! Yo these ratings are WHACK! 89? So a 3 time All-NBA (one of which was last season), 2x All-Defensive, 5x All-Star star player coming off a just shy of 22ppg and 40% 3pt shooting season is only two points higher then 2nd and 3rd runner up Rookie of the Year players??? That's insane. He should be a 91 overall.

The only thing that helps is 2k will already have updated ratings within the release month but still. Kawhi didn't even play a quarter of a season and he's a 94? Damn man. No respect...
Old 07-25-2018, 01:05 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4ngerR4y
What?!?! Yo these ratings are WHACK! 89? So a 3 time All-NBA (one of which was last season), 2x All-Defensive, 5x All-Star star player coming off a just shy of 22ppg and 40% 3pt shooting season is only two points higher then 2nd and 3rd runner up Rookie of the Year players??? That's insane. He should be a 91 overall.

The only thing that helps is 2k will already have updated ratings within the release month but still. Kawhi didn't even play a quarter of a season and he's a 94? Damn man. No respect...
I think his rating is accurate while others are too high.

He did get destroyed by his math teacher in the playoffs though...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2018, 01:25 PM   #12
MVP

WarMMA's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

Yh I agree. I'd give George at the least a 90, but oh well.
Old 07-25-2018, 01:25 PM   #13
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

I mean clearly you're a thunder fan so try and put bias aside.
Imo Simmons is a better, more complete player when side to side with Mitchel and Tatum...but whether it be to create parity it get us to talk, all three are the same rating.

I agree it's a little questionable to have Kawhi as high as he is..but PG didn't exactly have the best end of the season to be fair.
Quote:

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

-Allen Iverson
Old 07-25-2018, 01:27 PM   #14
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Also I understand the focus on the player and player model itself, but I wish we'd get some screens of the whole arena...like the whole picture.

I don't like the whole zoomed in while the arena in the background is, well, the background. In a game the arena IS the entire picture. More focus on everything else like lighting and ambient noises would make the whole game be so much more immersive.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

-Allen Iverson
Old 07-25-2018, 02:08 PM   #15
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaityla
Looks the same from 2k18. I don’t the Point of posting screens that don’t show improvement in scans or rating, or have no significant meaning, like the DeRozan trade.
It doesn't look exactly the same. His beard is slightly different and his arms are much longer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2018, 02:19 PM   #16
Rookie

Why are y'all expecting major improvement when we are nearing the end of this generations console cycle... And there are plenty of improvements that I see... The skin tone is better... The beard and hair is better... The arm length looks correct versus 2k18... The people complaining on this board always baffles me to no end... Some of y'all are never satisfied

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »