Home

ALL Mike Wang tweets about NBA 2K19 in one doc + a little table on the Takeover mode

This is a discussion on ALL Mike Wang tweets about NBA 2K19 in one doc + a little table on the Takeover mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2018, 04:01 PM   #9
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14
Re: ALL Mike Wang tweets about NBA 2K19 in one doc + a little table on the Takeover m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Can someone who has twitter here ask Mike if canned dunk on you animations have been toned down? Nothing makes me rage more when my rim protector with HOF badges can't counter these overpowered dunks.
Please please please I hope this isn't touched too much for CPU controlled players. A lack of dunking by the CPU was one of the larger and more difficult problems to deal with for 2K18.

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here
Old 08-17-2018, 04:11 PM   #10
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: ALL Mike Wang tweets about NBA 2K19 in one doc + a little table on the Takeover m

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
One thing I want to see back in 2K that was in last-gen games was when you tapped RT and then pulled down to sprint, you did a kind of Giannis sprint where you REALLY push the ball down the court to get a small boost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB26Mg8xY7w
Everyone hated that (expect me of course).... They took it out. Might have a return. But sunny like the out of control feeling they had.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2018, 06:50 PM   #11
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Everyone hated that (expect me of course).... They took it out. Might have a return. But sunny like the out of control feeling they had.

I just hate the way the current sprint dribbling looks. Like you can tell they’re sprinting, but they way the pound the ball on the court every step looks really bad imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 07:11 PM   #12
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunnelhausen
Hi everyone.

I thought it might be a good idea to gather all the info on NBA 2K19 that gameplay director Mike Wang put out on his twitter account in one document for a convenient read.

I also added a table with his tweets on the new Takeover mode which basically explains all the boosts you get when you're hot (depending on your archetype).

It's a free service for the community so please share with everyone. Just give a little credit to my twitter account (@dunkeschoen).

The document will of course be updated regularly.

So here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Thanks for this, I dont do that whole twitter thing or that facebook crap, so this is quite helpful for me

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 08-17-2018, 07:25 PM   #13
MVP

Shadow's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9

They took it out because the ball always went of somebody leg/foot when you got started lol. Hated that
Old 08-18-2018, 12:06 AM   #14
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
They took it out because the ball always went of somebody leg/foot when you got started lol. Hated that
I feel like it could be easily fixed tbh. Regular dribble is normal, a jog/run dribbling is holding down RT, and sprint dribbling is tapping RT repeatedly (tap twice to activate)?
Old 08-18-2018, 02:39 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
i thought they got rid of it cause people would cheese it right to left all way up court in transition and get to basket like 90% of the time spamming it in transition lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2018, 04:23 AM   #16
MVP

Shadow's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xChamp
i thought they got rid of it cause people would cheese it right to left all way up court in transition and get to basket like 90% of the time spamming it in transition lol
Yea that worked too. I liked the animation though. Just remove the spam

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »