Home

Pro Am Builds For 2k19

This is a discussion on Pro Am Builds For 2k19 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2019, 07:19 AM   #1697
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Pro Am Builds For 2k19

Today I’m starting a playmaking shot creator pg . Pretty excited about this . Will be a nice change of pace from playing big man and LDD.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 04-19-2019, 10:06 AM   #1698
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Today I’m starting a playmaking shot creator pg . Pretty excited about this . Will be a nice change of pace from playing big man and LDD.
Pure shot or sharp shot. Gold difficult shots is Garbo. I have one at 6'6 and he is basically worth less without having a consistent off the dribble. His set shot is better.

I have a 6'9 sharp shot and with silver difficult and a lower rating he shoots better from mid? Plus he's knock down from deep with gold catch anr shoot.
Old 04-19-2019, 12:09 PM   #1699
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Make him a SG instead if you're going with this build. Better offensive badges to allow you to shoot better from behind the arch. It's a solid build for JRC but a tad bit tougher to use in PRO-AM. Still can make it work depending on your play style.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:36 PM   #1700
Just started!

I created a point forward two weeks ago and had my best game with him in rec last night, oddly enough after 3 teammates quit in the 1st quarter with us down 18. Typically my stats with ransoms on this build has been 9 ppg and 6 assists, mostly due to spacing issues and me not being the primary ball handler.

I ended up with 15 points and 18 assists and we lost the game by 3. We would’ve won the game if I had any shooters. The lineup for my team was: Pure slasher - playmaking slasher - me - glass cleaner- glass cleaner.

I missed the game tying open 3 from the wing while having takeover smh.

Oddly enough, I’ve noticed the worse my teammates are, the more effective this build has been for me so most of my games are playing with people with really bad records or not ideal archetypes to win a game, such as playing with no shooters. Either way I have fun on it.
Old 04-19-2019, 05:10 PM   #1701
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
This was my favorite lob from yesterday. Dude caught this bitch from far out

https://youtu.be/mPhInJgGusI
Are you playing on xbox by any chance? If so and your looking for people to run with id be interested. I have a 6'11 two way slasher pf. I really just try to play good D and maybe catch a lob or two here and there, if the pg is willing to throw them. I havnt been playing my player much lately for several reasons, but mainly because unless you have a few competent players its just not fun. Like i said tho if anybody tryna link up and play let me know. Gamertag is Dosantous212

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2019, 06:27 PM   #1702
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupted
Make him a SG instead if you're going with this build. Better offensive badges to allow you to shoot better from behind the arch. It's a solid build for JRC but a tad bit tougher to use in PRO-AM. Still can make it work depending on your play style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardphillips214
Pure shot or sharp shot. Gold difficult shots is Garbo. I have one at 6'6 and he is basically worth less without having a consistent off the dribble. His set shot is better.

I have a 6'9 sharp shot and with silver difficult and a lower rating he shoots better from mid? Plus he's knock down from deep with gold catch anr shoot.
I prefer the playmaking
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 04-19-2019, 06:50 PM   #1703
MVP

ph33's Arena

Pro Am Builds For 2k19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosantous
Are you playing on xbox by any chance? If so and your looking for people to run with id be interested. I have a 6'11 two way slasher pf. I really just try to play good D and maybe catch a lob or two here and there, if the pg is willing to throw them. I havnt been playing my player much lately for several reasons, but mainly because unless you have a few competent players its just not fun. Like i said tho if anybody tryna link up and play let me know. Gamertag is Dosantous212

Sorry man I'm on ps4. Hope you have luck finding like-minded people

And I love throwing lobs. I think I had 11 from the other day in one game
Old 04-19-2019, 06:59 PM   #1704
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Sorry man I'm on ps4. Hope you have luck finding like-minded people

And I love throwing lobs. I think I had 11 from the other day in one game
All good, at least its good to know theres still hope out there haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »