Home

NBA 2K19 Pro-Am Features Private Matchmaking

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Pro-Am Features Private Matchmaking within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2018, 10:31 PM   #25
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K19 Pro-Am Features Private Matchmaking

I could cry, it's about damn time *LeBron voice*. But seriously, I'm just glad that there's no more hoping and praying that you randomly match up against others by pressing a button at the same time & other weird methods.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2018, 10:52 PM   #26
Rookie

Squeakymm's Arena

OVR: 0

Maybe Ill try this not many friends on my Steam play Nba2k19 so not sure Pro-am would work for me seemed Pretty Dead on pc for pro am
Old 08-25-2018, 11:42 PM   #27
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Pro am tryouts are going to be smooth now

Also ppl on the same team going at it to practice will be crazy. Scrimmages between your real team and your practice team will finally be possible.

I may actually get back in pro am if this is as smooth as they say

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-25-2018, 11:46 PM   #28
Banned

Housh123's Arena

NBA 2K19 Pro-Am Features Private Matchmaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xChamp
i would cap rep at like 10k then i'd love to see the boosters try and boost with their friends day 1 in private pro am

Even if you cap it at 10,000 there will be some no life dudes doing it. Remember you only need 6 to start a game. All 6 dudes cheese and make sure they get 10,000 and in 20 games that’s 200,000 badge XP and you’re at your HOF badge already

I assume they will catch boosters by examining unrealistic box scores. Dropping 80 once won’t hurt you but say you do it 10 games in a row. Ban city

Unrealistic scores will also probably do it. It’s impossible for a team actually trying to give up 130+ points. Iv never seen it in my 1000 pro am games iv never heard of it and it never happened in the 2k league.

Last edited by Housh123; 08-25-2018 at 11:56 PM.
Old 08-26-2018, 12:12 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh123
Even if you cap it at 10,000 there will be some no life dudes doing it. Remember you only need 6 to start a game. All 6 dudes cheese and make sure they get 10,000 and in 20 games that’s 200,000 badge XP and you’re at your HOF badge already

I assume they will catch boosters by examining unrealistic box scores. Dropping 80 once won’t hurt you but say you do it 10 games in a row. Ban city

Unrealistic scores will also probably do it. It’s impossible for a team actually trying to give up 130+ points. Iv never seen it in my 1000 pro am games iv never heard of it and it never happened in the 2k league.

umm i threw a number like 10k cap out there, cause people usually get 15-25k rep in a pro am game, even if they boost to that cap all day every game, they will not out pace the people who rep up with out a cap on it in publics
Old 08-26-2018, 02:26 AM   #30
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

Why ruin a good idea and make this a pointless mode if you can't earn anything but VC? That's just like pro am on 16.

If someone wants to grind to 99 only playing his friends and cheesing the CPU, how does that affect you?
Old 08-26-2018, 03:08 AM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardphillips214
Why ruin a good idea and make this a pointless mode if you can't earn anything but VC? That's just like pro am on 16.

If someone wants to grind to 99 only playing his friends and cheesing the CPU, how does that affect you?

Not that i care.

But i can imagine people powerboosting eachother this way in the first week and then take their hof equipped players to the public environment just to have an edge

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 03:20 AM   #32
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleinevos
Not that i care.

But i can imagine people powerboosting eachother this way in the first week and then take their hof equipped players to the public environment just to have an edge

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
But those same tools ( whether i elect to use them in the same way) are available to me, correct?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »