Home

NBA 2K19 Gameplay Videos - Lakers vs. Bucks, Rockets vs. Warriors, Pelicans vs. 76ers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Gameplay Videos - Lakers vs. Bucks, Rockets vs. Warriors, Pelicans vs. 76ers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2018, 11:15 AM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Gameplay Videos - Lakers vs. Bucks, Rockets vs. Warriors, Pelicans vs. 7

i just wanted to know if CPU would actually call time outs this year. Last year there was almost 0 time outs called by CPU. For a MyGm/My League guy like myself, it hurt Realism.

There was never a problem with it before in any other 2k, Hopefully CPU will be calling time outs etc. this year. For anyone who has played the game, have they seen this?
Old 08-31-2018, 07:44 PM   #250
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K19 Gameplay Videos - Lakers vs. Bucks, Rockets vs. Warriors, Pelicans vs. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike0077
i just wanted to know if CPU would actually call time outs this year. Last year there was almost 0 time outs called by CPU. For a MyGm/My League guy like myself, it hurt Realism.

There was never a problem with it before in any other 2k, Hopefully CPU will be calling time outs etc. this year. For anyone who has played the game, have they seen this?

This is a big one for me as well. I am somewhat optimistic as it looked liked in some of the gameplay vids that the CPU is actually calling timeouts, and the score was close, so it wasnt like the CPU was down by 10 pts, as that seem to be what it took for the CPU to call TO in 18.
It was ridiculous that it didnt get fixed last yr. There was a work around, as I would just switch teams, and call the TO, then switch back to my team.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 08-31-2018, 07:48 PM   #251
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Tried a slashing post scorer man it feels like a project . Reminds me of those prospects with a high ceiling but are incredibly raw .

It has some tough badges to earn to really measure its potential .

Patience is key .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2018, 08:21 PM   #252
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareka
Yes. This thread. Go watch Philly game. 10 minute video and get back to me please
I was waiting for a "Take THAT for data."

Go MIAMI Teams!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »