Home

NBA 2K19 Gameplay Videos - Lakers vs. Bucks, Rockets vs. Warriors, Pelicans vs. 76ers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Gameplay Videos - Lakers vs. Bucks, Rockets vs. Warriors, Pelicans vs. 76ers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2018, 03:15 PM   #33
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K19 Gameplay Lakers vs Bucks, Rockets vs Warriors, Pelicans vs 76ers

http://www.ign.com/videos/2018/08/27...VkIjp0cnVlfQ==

ok, let me try this again, Nice little Harden Loop-
Old 08-27-2018, 03:44 PM   #34
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

OVR: 0

From what I've seen I'm not overly impressed, maybe because the person playing it is bad, maybe it's because the difficulty is low, but skating is still the problem, I don't really feel the defense got the upgrade it needed, I believe it's better, but it's still not where I'd want it to be, pick and roll defense still seems bad, but I could be wrong, I guess I'll just have to wait for the prelude
Old 08-27-2018, 03:55 PM   #35
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir
Sixers Vid: They gotta fix Cov's hair man....I hate to be the shoes/uniform/hair snob but its been 2 whole years.

And Lonzo-couldn't-hit-the-broadside-of-a-barn got his updated last year.

Nice to see a loose ball fouls in 2 of the games tho lol. Loved seeing the Lance steal in the LA game too...hopefully that bodes well for guys reacting to long passes.

No doubt about it. 2k must still be updating players up to release because in the Bill Simmons broadcast trailer Elfrid Payton's hair was incorrect but in that pelicans/76ers vid they had his hair correct. Don't give up hope yet.

CPU Harden is going to demand a trade in MyLeague with Melo hogging all the shots..lol
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 04:10 PM   #36
Rookie

RaiXVortex's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir
Sixers Vid: They gotta fix Cov's hair man....I hate to be the shoes/uniform/hair snob but its been 2 whole years.

And Lonzo-couldn't-hit-the-broadside-of-a-barn got his updated last year.

Nice to see a loose ball fouls in 2 of the games tho lol. Loved seeing the Lance steal in the LA game too...hopefully that bodes well for guys reacting to long passes.
Whats with the lonzo hate tho.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:12 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 14

The game looks extremely fluid; looking good. Ben Simmons large head was a bit distracting, but otherwise the graphics look a bit better in HD.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:18 PM   #38
Banned

Re: NBA 2K19 Gameplay Videos - Lakers vs. Bucks, Rockets vs. Warriors, Pelicans vs. 7

Still looks like the same Ole game. Another roster update with a new tacky, lack of creativity story mode. Neat.

No one is asking them to reinvent the wheel or stett over from scratch. All they have to do is listen to the community and fix the areas that are complained about the most. And update the rosters, add new animations, spruce up the presentation. And boom. You have a great annual title.

They legit respond to the complaints during development phases of the game every year and hype the tits out of fixes for them. Then the game is released and 98% of what they said they'd fix isn't even remotely different.....

These videos just look like Nba2k18 to me. Not impressed at all.

Tnem
Old 08-27-2018, 04:19 PM   #39
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K19 Gameplay Videos - Lakers vs. Bucks, Rockets vs. Warriors, Pelicans vs. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLand1987
Still looks like the same Ole game. Another roster update with a new tacky, lack of creativity story mode. Neat.

No one is asking them to reinvent the wheel or stett over from scratch. All they have to do is listen to the community and fix the areas that are complained about the most. And update the rosters, add new animations, spruce up the presentation. And boom. You have a great annual title.

They legit respond to the complaints during development phases of the game every year and hype the tits out of fixes for them. Then the game is released and 98% of what they said they'd fix isn't even remotely different.....

Tnem

Never base graphic improvement on online videos

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-27-2018, 04:33 PM   #40
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLand1987

Tnem

Are you expecting a completely new graphics engine every year in an 8 month development cycle..? Prepare to be disappointed for this release and forward until Next gen consoles. At this point you can only judge if 2k has truly changed by playing it. Only graphic changes I expect at this point are player art updates and they have me a little worried on that front.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 08-27-2018 at 04:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »