Home

NBA 2K19 Gameplay Videos - Lakers vs. Bucks, Rockets vs. Warriors, Pelicans vs. 76ers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Gameplay Videos - Lakers vs. Bucks, Rockets vs. Warriors, Pelicans vs. 76ers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2018, 06:57 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Gameplay Lakers vs Bucks, Rockets vs Warriors, Pelicans vs 76ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Freelance was one of 2ks best additions in years...seeing teammates naturally move to get open shots without calling a play is fun to watch...its getting a little better every year...

That JJ curl was a thing of beauty...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Which is great because I don’t really like calling plays. I just like picking a 5 and running. I looooooove smart off ball basketball. Love watching guys like Kyle Korver move off ball in real life.

There’s a ton of smart off ball basketball players. And go see the game implement that is just great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 07:06 PM   #66
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K19 Gameplay Videos - Lakers vs. Bucks, Rockets vs. Warriors, Pelicans vs. 7

Loved in the PHI vs NO how Saric swam around randle boxing him out to get to offensive rebound. ...

the hesitation dribble by chirs paul was really impressive on the top of the key

unfortunately i still see bump steals...
Old 08-27-2018, 07:12 PM   #67
Pro

Re: NBA 2K19 Gameplay Videos - Lakers vs. Bucks, Rockets vs. Warriors, Pelicans vs. 7

Crazy how many players are not updated! If you’re going to make the game look exactly like 2k18 at least update the players to their current look for some differentiation.

The cheerleaders got a bigger improvement than the actual nba players. The accessories are now 2years out of date and the attempted Nike logo on McGees headband is supposed to be on the back of the headband not next to the nba logo.

Also there is literally no reflections on the court! Just one big flat matte texture. If 2k keeps focusing on VC money making and not making a better overall nba experience they are going to be left behind
Old 08-27-2018, 07:20 PM   #68
T.B
Rookie

T.B's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuriath
2nd video I’ve seen of Rondo starting over Lonzo which proves Rating still controls line ups which isn’t how it should work.
You don't even know which player is starting lol Rondo should be starting regardless
Old 08-27-2018, 07:21 PM   #69
Banned

I can tell defense is still the same as NBA 2K18, which is trash. The only thing they fixed was zig zagging. Sliding still occurs

Everyrhing else about the gameplay is the exact same. Graphics look the same as well.

For those of you that are trying hard to see something new, I got news for you, there is nothing there.

The real new additions to 2k games are features like mypark, myleague and myteam. Gameplay doesnt change.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:22 PM   #70
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

All this video gameplay has done has made me want to go out and buy a xbox1x, for this game I use to be more of a xbox fan, but switched yrs ago, actually back in 2009 due to the need for a good baseball game, so I went the PS3 route, and then the PS4. I didnt buy MLBTS this yr, as I have gotten more into OOTP, because of the depth of it, but I dont rule out going back to MLBTS in future yrs, and since xbox does have a good baseball sim, Im either stuck with the PS4, or I give up console baseball, which means I would be paying alot of money for a xbox 1x just to play 1 game, well possibly 2 if I decide to buy farm simulator for the console instead of for my gaming PC. Such tough choices to make,lol.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 08-27-2018, 07:23 PM   #71
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnoodle321
Crazy how many players are not updated! If you’re going to make the game look exactly like 2k18 at least update the players to their current look for some differentiation.

The cheerleaders got a bigger improvement than the actual nba players. The accessories are now 2years out of date and the attempted Nike logo on McGees headband is supposed to be on the back of the headband not next to the nba logo.

Also there is literally no reflections on the court! Just one big flat matte texture. If 2k keeps focusing on VC money making and not making a better overall nba experience they are going to be left behind
one would be surprised what a day one patch adds to a game...this is pre-released footage, and i know it sucks that this is what game launches have come to but hey its like a norm at this point to have day one patches.... so maybe some of these players will be given updates.....

since 2k14 NG lighting had been scaled back never to return on that level so far...and yes like u i would love to have it back...but i am of the opinion its not because they dont want to but because of necessity and priorities of the Ecomotion engine and the crazy amount of CPU logic being run to individualize 10 players at a time on the court from animations to behaviors and demeanors...
am sure the engine is being upgraded on a timely manner and soon( am guessing by next gen) the over head will be made available to return 2k back from the DARK SIDE*in my vader voice*

Last edited by kolanji; 08-27-2018 at 07:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 07:35 PM   #72
Pro

olajuwon34's Arena

Odd defense in the lakers bucks by the user at times, also when is 2k going to add in the ability for the roller to immediately seal his man if the pass angle isnt there, too many times in these games now the roller just goes right behind the defender and if the pass is made its an easy steal, in reality your taught to seal the defender after you roll, if the pass doesnt come right away.

Also i didnt notice yet, but is that corny celebration after a green release still in the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »