Home

What Else is left to Reveal

This is a discussion on What Else is left to Reveal within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2018, 07:47 PM   #25
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: What Else is left to Reveal

At the end of the day, I personally enjoy blogs from Mike, Czar and OG. They are the 3 blogs I look forward to the most prior to release. In fact, those are probably the 3 things I enjoy most prior to release. This year it seems as though they're not coming. Bit of a bummer, but oh well. Only a week to go now.

What else is left to reveal? Don't really know..... I don't give a **** about Park or MyCareer/MyPlayer and all that..... so for me, if no blogs, probably just gotta download the game next week and get on with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 08:00 PM   #26
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I absolutely love the blogs first and foremost.

But I also love Mike and Zach candidly spitballing about improvements they've focused on that cant always be covered in long hand written form. The amount of "was this fixed?", answer type dialogue has been pretty damn cool to read.

Hell, maybe Mike read all the skeptical responses from last years Gameolay blog thread and said **** it ....(seriously, check that thread out...sometimes we're our own worst enemy)

Either way, still some days left....wouldnt mind hearing from Czar and OG at all....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 08-29-2018 at 08:08 PM.
Old 08-29-2018, 08:08 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
We might have to disagree on that. Mike Wang has 143K followers who can setup their accounts to receive notifications anytime Mike tweets about something. There's currently 2714 online people on Operations Sports across all forums.

Ask Trump. I guess that's just the new way.

Feels more personal.

-Smak
Old 08-29-2018, 08:24 PM   #28
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

Hell, maybe Mike read all the skeptical responses from last years Gameolay blog thread and said **** it ....(seriously, check that thread out...sometimes we're our own worst enemy)
Touche` .......
Old 08-30-2018, 08:09 PM   #29
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
At the end of the day, I personally enjoy blogs from Mike, Czar and OG. They are the 3 blogs I look forward to the most prior to release. In fact, those are probably the 3 things I enjoy most prior to release. This year it seems as though they're not coming. Bit of a bummer, but oh well. Only a week to go now.

What else is left to reveal? Don't really know..... I don't give a **** about Park or MyCareer/MyPlayer and all that..... so for me, if no blogs, probably just gotta download the game next week and get on with it.

I have always enjoyed their blogs posted on here as well. I dont do that tweeter, or that facebook stuff. The only thing I care about with NBA2k is MyLeague, well if they ever get MyGM right, I would play that as well. Outside of those 2 things, and obviously gameplay, I could really care less about that online stuff. Nothing against those who like the online side of things, its just not my thing, maybe if I was younger, I might enjoy it, but probably not even then as I prefer to play real basketball, out in my tool shed, or Id get together with the guys and go in town at the park or the Y and actually play the real thing

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 08-30-2018, 08:59 PM   #30
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

OVR: 0

still to see the AI improvements for this years, last year there was a blog

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »