Home

No More Walk On Pro AM

This is a discussion on No More Walk On Pro AM within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2018, 05:05 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: No More Walk On Pro AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPhillyFis
The new rec center is not the rec from 2K15 it’s just 4 walk on games running at once they might as well have kept it how it was because this isn’t what people were talking about when they said bring back rec

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It's basically the EXACT SAME setup from 2K16's Rec/Walk-On gym. The four courts with matchmaking, and no bystanders standing around. It's LITERALLY the same exact thing from 16.
Old 08-30-2018, 06:56 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: No More Walk On Pro AM

Omfg please dont tell me that i have to wait on the ‘get next’ spot just to play walk on pro am now. This is stupid because it will take even longer just to find a game also dont forget the people that will leave the court even after they win because they see a team full of 90s+ On the next spot.

What 2K should have done was keep the same set up as 2k18 but instead fix the rank system by matching you with other walk on players with the same teammate grade that you average. So for example if you average a A- teammate grade, you should be matched up with other walk on players that average around the same grade.

I cant tell you how many times i played with randoms where 3 guys on my team have D grades and the entire other team all have B grades or higher. The teammate grade rank should be reset every 30 days back to C and work your way up again. I think this is the best way to Seperate the casual 2K pro am players and competetive pro am players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »