Home

No more adjustable shoulder widths? [emoji15]

This is a discussion on No more adjustable shoulder widths? [emoji15] within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2018, 08:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
No more adjustable shoulder widths?

So this...is really irking me. Last year, a big part of their marketing around MyCareer and The Neighborhood was how you could FINALLY be able to create the physique and body build you want. Now, the very next year, they remove a feature that has been in the game for years, that went a long way towards making that possible, and in turn, have severely limited what type of physique you're able to have. Besides just muscle (which they got rid of "ripped" option few games back as well), shoulder width is the difference between CP3's body and Rondo's. Or KD and Lebron. Or Harden and Kwahi. (Again, I said besides muscle mass). Last year, along with the much improved face scans, was the first year I was truly able to come close to creating in game the player I envisioned. I'm glad they made strides in other areas, like the hair options. But it seems like every time they add something, they take away something else that lended to the immersive nature of the overall experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »