Home

NBA 2K19 Play Now Online Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Play Now Online Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2019, 08:50 AM   #1993
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K19 Play Now Online Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
I feel like a 2K apologist, lol. For me, I just wait until my opponent jump to score on the inside, and it feels like I'm more successful hitting layups when I use the euro/cradle layup. Call me crazy, but I feel like the timing is easier, because defenders always jump too early. With regular layups, I feel like I ALWAYS delivery the ball right into the shot blocker when I attack the paint.

I haven't tested this theory yet, but I watched a video that showed that spin layups are supposed to be pretty successful.
All those animation layups make you invulnerable until the ball leaves the hand that's why people spam them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-13-2019, 09:02 AM   #1994
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Yes. Layups have been upped, contact layups have been upped, I also think baseline hip ride is back in some form.

When you get “game update available” before you play your game, or that basketball with the spinning lines before you play, your in trouble, what you once knew is gone.......
Old 02-13-2019, 11:16 AM   #1995
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverVersatile
All those animation layups make you invulnerable until the ball leaves the hand that's why people spam them.

My feelings are hurt, lol! You just called me a spammer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2019, 01:09 PM   #1996
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
My feelings are hurt, lol! You just called me a spammer.
Only if you are lol.

Old 02-13-2019, 02:06 PM   #1997
Rookie

apparently quinn cook is just as prolific of a shooter as steph curry, jordan bell can block a shaq dunk, and and kobe cant make wide open mid range j's. m scripted to lose this game.
Old 02-13-2019, 03:54 PM   #1998
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Crazy how the raptors are the most stacked ever in 2k history but yet I’m by far the worst ive ever played with them in 2k history.

Don’t know what it is?, the game ? Me ? I’m just too old for this crap now ? Game fatigue ?

After I won the goat trophy my game hit the dumps easily easily easily over a hundreds losses this year, proabably like 130, my worst ever was like 80 in a year........
This may be the worst playbook they've ever had, frankly. That definitely hurts. The Double Drag series plays are solid, but most everything else is pretty poor, IMO.

On another note, I swear I play ten times better when playing an opponent with a good record. Played a Celts user with 90% win percentage. Turned the ball over 8 times to his one, gave up 9 o-boards to my none... didn't matter. Held him to 44% shooting while I shot my way to 71%. Ended up winning by 12. Dude was all PnR, rarely did much else, which completely reduces TOs compared to those who actually pass it around and move the ball, so I love being so scary efficient shooting it that we win anyway. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Old 02-13-2019, 04:54 PM   #1999
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

I figured out my problem with guarding the p&r. I'm so paranoid about 3's that I always set limit 3's or whatever it says and the big always steps up no matter what.

Putting the setting to neutral helps keep my big home and prevents those easy passes on the roll or slip.

Made it to NBA.

Old 02-13-2019, 05:14 PM   #2000
Pro

X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverVersatile
I figured out my problem with guarding the p&r. I'm so paranoid about 3's that I always set limit 3's or whatever it says and the big always steps up no matter what.

Putting the setting to neutral helps keep my big home and prevents those easy passes on the roll or slip.

Made it to NBA.

Nice one. I only limit 3s once I see that is pretty much all they want to do 90% of the time. You're susceptible to any kind of scoring inside the paint once you switch that on.

I will turn it on for Dubs if the first shot of the game is a fn 3 even more so if it''s ridiculous one at that.

You can just sense the guys they don't know how to play will jack a Curry 3 as soon as he seems open crossing the 3 line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »