Home

NBA 2K19 Play Now Online Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Play Now Online Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2019, 09:32 PM   #2449
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K19 Play Now Online Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb625
Quick Double Drag 2 is going to be one of your best friends, just saying!

The Raptors really do have a good playbook
Just played with the Raps for the first time in a while and realized I had to add Quick Double Drag 2 back. They removed it... doh!
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Old 06-20-2019, 05:30 PM   #2450
In Bill we trust

Bdubb's Arena

OVR: 5

Played this game for first time in a while in the Development league and man I gotta say forget GSW the 01 Lakers might be unstoppable.. Shaq legit doesn't miss anything inside if you're just halfway decent at posting in this game. I think I was 20/22 against Brook Lopez lmao. Kobe is well Kobe and you can sub in Horry at the four and basically just use Grant kind of as a bench scorer in post up and hell shred some bum like Ilyasova. I didn't think kid was even bad and blew em out.
Old 06-20-2019, 10:30 PM   #2451
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Haven’t been in this thread for a while......

I can’t belive next season in 2k20 PNO. I’ll be using the NBA Champion Toronto Raptors !!!!!

Wow.....what a ride boys !!!!

Let’s go !!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2019, 11:27 AM   #2452
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

Been getting back to PNO lately and... ugh. I had the most annoying users facing me last night. One guy ran the Pistons (I ran Kings) and his game plan was the following:

1. Full Court Press the entire game
2. Offensively, throw alley oops or
3. Post spin with Blake/Drummond if he couldn't throw an alley

It wasn't a hard win, got him to quit when he was down 9 in the 4th, but man, that is so obnoxious... learn how you play basketball people!

Then, next game, I went to the All-Time Kings and ran up against the All-Time Clippers. This dude turned the settings to Smother/Deny All and I just back doored him to death all game. Didn't run any kind of actual O, just back door after back door. Again an easy 9 point win as he sort of, kind of, had a semblance of offense, but still... this guy had won 62% of his games! Like... how???
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Old 06-25-2019, 03:59 PM   #2453
Pro

blk5tar5's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb625
Been getting back to PNO lately and... ugh. I had the most annoying users facing me last night. One guy ran the Pistons (I ran Kings) and his game plan was the following:

1. Full Court Press the entire game
2. Offensively, throw alley oops or
3. Post spin with Blake/Drummond if he couldn't throw an alley

It wasn't a hard win, got him to quit when he was down 9 in the 4th, but man, that is so obnoxious... learn how you play basketball people!

Then, next game, I went to the All-Time Kings and ran up against the All-Time Clippers. This dude turned the settings to Smother/Deny All and I just back doored him to death all game. Didn't run any kind of actual O, just back door after back door. Again an easy 9 point win as he sort of, kind of, had a semblance of offense, but still... this guy had won 62% of his games! Like... how???

Simple but relying on the cpu defence with smother / deny and then he’ll play off ball!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-27-2019, 12:21 AM   #2454
Rookie

Im still baffled by the fact that the ai fouls when im not pressing ****. Its amazing how this **** penalizes you for doing absolutely nothing. Like im playing on ball defense, staying in front of my man, doing all that work just for the ai to screw that **** up. But the other dude playing off ball defense literally has 4 ai players working like draymond on defense. **** dont make sense to me. Youd think 2k would wanna reward the players actually engaged on the defensive end and not the players who hide
Old 06-28-2019, 01:04 PM   #2455
Pro

blk5tar5's Arena

Mike Wang said in a video that the off-ball is going to be reworked completely. Now I don’t know if he’s talking about for offence or just strictly defence. Just have to wait and see what they do for 2K20!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2019, 09:00 PM   #2456
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Yeah, I started playing online again after taking a vacation myself. Honestly, it's really a solid game this year. Still don't understand how people are "sliding" to contest my shots, but my opponent is nailing smothered shots left and right on me. That's been my biggest pet peeve thus far.

Otherwise, is still the same bums calling for a screen on every possession. Feels the like suction animations are a lot worse than what I remember.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »