Home

NBA 2K19 Oklahoma Thunder vs Milwaukee Bucks 1vs1 Gameplay

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Oklahoma Thunder vs Milwaukee Bucks 1vs1 Gameplay within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2018, 02:11 AM   #33
Pro

olajuwon34's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Oklahoma Thunder vs Milwaukee Bucks 1vs1 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Like rebounding, they did something with dunks that make them look more grounded, but more powerful in the process. Those punches looked great.
Did you notice if specific players still soared for blocks and stuff like Vince Carter? Cause i remember that was something i had brought up on here a while ago.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:19 AM   #34
Pro

sudanmalkovich's Arena

5:19 very early release AND lightly contested? he got the foul call..........

and some clippings whenever Paul George went for the dunk.
yeah clippings do happen in 3d games but does this mean dunk success is somewhat predetermined no matter how defenders react? he didn't even get the and-one for contacts.

Last edited by sudanmalkovich; 09-03-2018 at 02:34 AM.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:08 AM   #35
Rookie

3ShowTime2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
It has nothing to do with wanting, they work on the game until the last minute, the Prelude had to be ready at a certain date, Mike even said it that the game will play differently from the Prelude as they continue to iron out issues, I am not sure if any of the released videos have been of the final build especially since there will be a day one patch.

And a demo cannot be patched with the latest gameplay? Would you buy a car thats still in the design process and might look & drive completely different when you get it...?

A demo should always represent the current state of the game that you can buy in the store. I dont get why this gets accepted here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2018, 04:07 AM   #36
Rookie

SteveQ's Arena

Quote:
If it plays a good game of basketball, (and I think it will) I'll gladly drop $60 on it....I personally dont need the wheel reinvented...if this game is this generations 2K14 (which was deemed 2K13.5 pre release too) I'll be ecstatic.
This is my exact feeling. Way I see it, 2K18 was an improvement on 2K17 and 2K19 looks and feels like an improvement on 2K18. I’m happy.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:51 AM   #37
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by olajuwon34
Did you notice if specific players still soared for blocks and stuff like Vince Carter? Cause i remember that was something i had brought up on here a while ago.
Not as of yet. The jumping on blocks, rebounds, dunks etc. seem to be a lot more realistic as far as how high guys are getting off the ground .

You havent gotten a chance to check the Prelude out?
Old 09-03-2018, 11:11 AM   #38
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ShowTime2
And a demo cannot be patched with the latest gameplay? Would you buy a car thats still in the design process and might look & drive completely different when you get it...?

A demo should always represent the current state of the game that you can buy in the store. I dont get why this gets accepted here.
Not possible. It takes time to create and takes man power away from the team.

This has been explained before.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2018, 03:13 PM   #39
Pro

olajuwon34's Arena

Quote:
Not as of yet. The jumping on blocks, rebounds, dunks etc. seem to be a lot more realistic as far as how high guys are getting off the ground .

You havent gotten a chance to check the Prelude out?
Actually i did, and i see what your talking about, everyones animations for the most part seem more grounded, not everyone is high flying athletes.

Also i guess il just throw this in there because you might know, but with the takeover system, if say someone like Kobe, who might be a sharpshooter and a slasher, if he shoots his way into takeover, would it activate his slashing takeover also? Or a player like Shaq, who i would imagine would have glass cleaner in his archetype, if he got takeover from grabbing rebounds etc, would it activate his post scoring takeover?
Old 09-03-2018, 03:27 PM   #40
Rookie

Peninc's Arena

OVR: 7
NBA 2K19 Oklahoma Thunder vs Milwaukee Bucks 1vs1 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina

Love the smoothness of the animations. No hiccups. 2K must have added thousands of new animations this year.

I just asked this in the prelude impressions thread, but I see it’s still the case in the full game. Does the lighting look very poor to anyone else? The lighting, the court colors , shadows and reflections all look significantly scaled back.

Gameplay is everything of course but somehow this almost cell shaded look bothers me. Especially when the other game looks so vibrant and colorful.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »