Home

NBA 2K19 Footage Recording - Audio?

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Footage Recording - Audio? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2018, 10:55 AM   #33
Rookie

NYCDaFuture's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K19 Footage Recording - Audio?

Point blank period 2k needs to fix this. Live still can hear audio when I go to a Twitch user who only streams from their consoles. No excuse for 2k not being able to fix this issue. Remix their songs or do whatever they have to do to be able to stream with game sounds.

https://Youtube.com/NYCDaFuture

https://www.tiktok.com/@nycthefuture

https://twitter.com/NYCDaFuture_

https://discord.gg/sqTtZpY
Old 09-06-2018, 02:24 PM   #34
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCDaFuture
Point blank period 2k needs to fix this. Live still can hear audio when I go to a Twitch user who only streams from their consoles. No excuse for 2k not being able to fix this issue. Remix their songs or do whatever they have to do to be able to stream with game sounds.

Exactly. Whatever Live and other games is doing, 2K needs to implement because it’s no excuses for this. Especially not being able to even upload clips without sound on Xbox last year. They said it was fixed in a patch and it was still broke and they never addressed it again. We definitely need audio in our clips though even if the music is muted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-06-2018, 02:39 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 0

I don't know why they mute the commentary, that is baffling to me and all around dumb. The show doesn't allow for cheers and jeers and music, but you get the crowd roar and the commentary.

Last edited by Impetuous65; 09-06-2018 at 03:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 03:04 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverVersatile
Same reason to protect themselves. Artists or record companies will sue you at the drop of a dime if it means a nice payout. 2K/YouTube generate lots of money and they don't want to chance it. I think NBA Live got away with it last year because they re-mixed the songs so they weren't picked up by content scans.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Live 19 has the sound on everything, in order not to get strike from YT all you have to do is mute the soundtrack and you have all of the sound beside soundtracks uploaded, streamed etc. etc.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:07 PM   #37
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

So I ask you this, I said I was done with this, but what can we do as a community. I tweeted Mike wang 4 times and did not get a reply even though he was actively answering other questions about the game. I tweeted Brian aka franchise, and he told me he didnt think to even ask that kind of question?

Someone else said they tweeted at czar and he didnt reply to them. Even though I seen him as well in the blog thread actively answering questions about his blog and receiving such high praise.

Ronnie?

Well all of these people are in high regard to the development of the game and are actively in this community, why us it we can not get any official help or word to this situation? I spent 107 dollars for this game. And you seriously mean to tell me I can not even get any help as to what can be fixed, for 3 years?

They tell us to reach out respectably to there tweeter accounts which I have and have proof of. I mean what in the world.....

What can we do about this? I do not want this thread to get bumped pages later only to reactivate the next year for 2k21 I mean seriously this is very bad...
Old 09-06-2018, 03:26 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
So I ask you this, I said I was done with this, but what can we do as a community. I tweeted Mike wang 4 times and did not get a reply even though he was actively answering other questions about the game. I tweeted Brian aka franchise, and he told me he didnt think to even ask that kind of question?

Someone else said they tweeted at czar and he didnt reply to them. Even though I seen him as well in the blog thread actively answering questions about his blog and receiving such high praise.

Ronnie?

Well all of these people are in high regard to the development of the game and are actively in this community, why us it we can not get any official help or word to this situation? I spent 107 dollars for this game. And you seriously mean to tell me I can not even get any help as to what can be fixed, for 3 years?

They tell us to reach out respectably to there tweeter accounts which I have and have proof of. I mean what in the world.....

What can we do about this? I do not want this thread to get bumped pages later only to reactivate the next year for 2k21 I mean seriously this is very bad...
Well from the names you put none is really responsible or in charge of this situation so i understand as they don't answer back so we need to find the right guy to really get an answer and solution about.

Only Ronnie is slightly 'can be' 'maybe' helpful from what i see but if we happen to find THE guy responsible i don't know, i'd like to point some questions to them. We can also open 2ksupport tickets about and let our voice heard.

I want this resolved this year, it's been 3 years.
Old 09-06-2018, 04:02 PM   #39
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
Well from the names you put none is really responsible or in charge of this situation so i understand as they don't answer back so we need to find the right guy to really get an answer and solution about.

Only Ronnie is slightly 'can be' 'maybe' helpful from what i see but if we happen to find THE guy responsible i don't know, i'd like to point some questions to them. We can also open 2ksupport tickets about and let our voice heard.

I want this resolved this year, it's been 3 years.
I have 2k tickets open since 2k17 with no reply?

Mods? Any advice here from OS?

Looks like we sol huh.......smh
Old 09-06-2018, 06:13 PM   #40
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverVersatile
Same reason to protect themselves. Artists or record companies will sue you at the drop of a dime if it means a nice payout. 2K/YouTube generate lots of money and they don't want to chance it. I think NBA Live got away with it last year because they re-mixed the songs so they weren't picked up by content scans.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Except 2K themselves can not be sued for this. They are using the copyrighted material as it was agreed for their game. They are not responsible for game capture. Any artist trying to come after 2K because someone loaded up a YT video and it had their music in it, can go after the platform (Youtube in this case) for not enforcing a claim and the uploader.

2K has zero responsibility in this. To say that they do would be the same as saying a movie studio is at fault for someone loading a movie clip to Youtube with a song that was used in the movie.

Any copyright strike will first go after the uploader, then ask the platform to remove the content.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »