Home

Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2018, 10:03 AM   #817
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

If nobody can help me with my questions about errors then I'd at least like to know whether the custom player training option which lets you download custom player training plans still exist? I can't find it either in storymode or normal MyGM.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:30 AM   #818
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor2007
Hi there,

long time listener, first time caller. So this thread is immensely long and therefore searching stuff is almost impossible. I have a couple of questions:

1. In MyGM Storymode my uniforms get messed up all the time. I only use about 7 layers and all the stuff I'm using has been uploaded fine. However the uniforms get totally messed up once in game. Writing isn't displayed where it should be or not displayed at all. Graphics are either non existant or are totally enlarged and cover the whole of the uniform etc. Is this a known issue and is there a workaround?

2. In NBA 2k18 there was a possibility to download custom training plans for players. I simply can not find that option in MyGM storymode. Is it there? Is it hidden? How do I access it?

3. Again MyGM Storymode. There seems to be no chance to redo uniforms or the court or what have you. Is that option simply hidden in a menu or is the one time you do it really the only chance you get and you should not mess it up?

I'm thankful for any helpful advise on the matter.

I don’t play my gm mode, but it’s similar to my league so a lot of bugs and glitches have been plaguing this mode for quite sometime. I’m more of a my league guy, so the thing with the uniforms has been bugged since 2k18 but this year the alternate uniforms is the headache that most of us are dealing with right now. As far as the training plans, I’d look thru this thread and try using or messing around with the training sliders. I think someone has some settings here you could use that would be more realistic that I think could help you out. The work around as far as the uniforms I would save them after so if they mess up, you could just download them again, but remember my gm especially the story mode, that uniforms aren’t able to be uploaded so maybe your best bet would be to just play my league. I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-11-2018, 12:09 PM   #819
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talentoso23
I don’t play my gm mode, but it’s similar to my league so a lot of bugs and glitches have been plaguing this mode for quite sometime. I’m more of a my league guy, so the thing with the uniforms has been bugged since 2k18 but this year the alternate uniforms is the headache that most of us are dealing with right now. As far as the training plans, I’d look thru this thread and try using or messing around with the training sliders. I think someone has some settings here you could use that would be more realistic that I think could help you out. The work around as far as the uniforms I would save them after so if they mess up, you could just download them again, but remember my gm especially the story mode, that uniforms aren’t able to be uploaded so maybe your best bet would be to just play my league. I hope this helps.

So there no training plans to download like in 2k18 and 2k17? That blows . Thx anyway.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:19 PM   #820
Rookie

Sorry for the double post but I can not find the edit button. Do you know what page those slider sets are on? I mean it's 103 pages so far and the google search doesn't bring up anything even if I limit it to the thread of this title.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:30 PM   #821
Pro

Quote:
Sorry for the double post but I can not find the edit button. Do you know what page those slider sets are on? I mean it's 103 pages so far and the google search doesn't bring up anything even if I limit it to the thread of this title.

I think the sliders are located in the settings part of the menu. It should say something about sliders like contract sliders, player development etc. remember my gm is more restricted than my league so I think it may not be there. I’ll have to check when I’m home bc I’m not online right now so I’ll let you know if you’re still having trouble just let me know

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2018, 01:35 PM   #822
Rookie

Quote:
I think the sliders are located in the settings part of the menu. It should say something about sliders like contract sliders, player development etc. remember my gm is more restricted than my league so I think it may not be there. I’ll have to check when I’m home bc I’m not online right now so I’ll let you know if you’re still having trouble just let me know

I know where the sliders are. I thought you meant someone posted some stuff to set up training properly for certain player types. Or do all of you guys simply use the templates given like PG - All around, PG - defensive etc.?
Old 12-11-2018, 01:42 PM   #823
Pro

Quote:
I know where the sliders are. I thought you meant someone posted some stuff to set up training properly for certain player types. Or do all of you guys simply use the templates given like PG - All around, PG - defensive etc.?

Nah someone help us out here! Lol I know someone has sliders in this thread because I’ve seen a couple of people talking about using them. To anybody that’s reading this please help us locate the sliders I’m talking about. I don’t remember the users name but everyone had been talking about them for a while and we’re all using them. If someone can be helpful enough and take the time to provide us with that user name and sliders I think this may help

Old 12-11-2018, 02:39 PM   #824
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Nah someone help us out here! Lol I know someone has sliders in this thread because I’ve seen a couple of people talking about using them. To anybody that’s reading this please help us locate the sliders I’m talking about. I don’t remember the users name but everyone had been talking about them for a while and we’re all using them. If someone can be helpful enough and take the time to provide us with that user name and sliders I think this may help

I'm not at my system right now but Barnsey/Barncores ML settings are really good. They are there on the PS4 in the ML tuning section. You can select them when you start or even while you're in a ML. Not sure about the XB, though. But they are in the slider section of you want to input them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »